Forums

Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Unknown
Sat Aug 05 2006, 09:20pm Print
hey guys ! i am from jaipur and a pass out now......sad cause those gud days never gonna come back....anyways..
i do believe..........."OUR ARCHITECTURE IS TOO HUMBLE. IT SHOULD BE PROUDER, MORE AGGRESSIVE, MUCH RICHER AND LARGER THAN WE SEE IT TODAY. I WOULD LIKE TO do MY PART IN EXPANDING THAT RICHNESS.".........as said by the great master ERo Saarinen.
NEO
Sun Aug 06 2006, 04:43am
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
Ayush, welcome and congrats that you've become an architect.
Architecture.. why to be richer n bigger? Rather architecture should be more for the mass people as the modern masters dreamt. Lets we try to do something to eliminate the class conflicts allover, let we make something which is fit for the betterment of the bigger part of the society, not only those capitalists with black money in their pocket.

Hey you know one thing… we are planning for a India tour. Please go through this topic
India tour of architects how it should be?
write there and guide us something... Edited Sun Aug 06 2006, 04:45am
nirghum
Sat Aug 12 2006, 04:48am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
the class conflicts, is a very touchy thing to be talked. as architects wants to do something massive, which may make him famouse and noticable. but while thinking honest and for very common people, seems very hard to go with.

Go to: