Forums

1 2 3 4  last
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Rami
Fri Dec 15 2006, 07:06pm Print
Registered Member #397 Joined: Fri Dec 15 2006, 06:11pm
: chennai
Hi im new to this society,student from anna univ affiliated college, guys! could help in above topic for thesis
Unknown
Fri Dec 15 2006, 07:21pm
hello rami, welcome to the archsociety,
plz let us know some detail informations about the topic, then it will be easier for us to help u
aliza
Fri Dec 15 2006, 07:53pm
Registered Member #68 Joined: Thu Jul 06 2006, 06:28am
: dhaka
welcome to our community rami..
nirghum
Fri Dec 15 2006, 07:59pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
Fashion park seems interesting. welcome dear rami. please share more about your stuff. i wish you will find many enthusiastic helping friend. hope you will love them. by the way what does fashion technology park means. is that a fashion event or you are talking about a Infrastructure.

if it is a infrastructure then what all unites it should hold. what are the activities will take place?
Edited Tue Dec 19 2006, 05:35am
Rami
Sat Dec 16 2006, 05:53pm
ya sure
Rami
Sat Dec 16 2006, 06:03pm
Fashion technology is a place for fashion professionals,where they can execute their product , display in a showroom,shopping, sale, housing etc........
Its infrastructure consists of warehouse for working,shopping malls for display, lecture theaters,theaters,residential buildings all in one campus.public can access and purchase its more suitable for yhe fashion professionals cause every thing is under one roof. I need a case study and detail requirements,cause its not in india its only in proposal stage......... so u people can share ur ideas notes with me
nirghum
Sun Dec 17 2006, 04:10am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
So as long I can think the following listed functional units you nee to host.
• a ramp to host fashion parade- need to be think over that how huge it would be. Means how much audience it can host at a time.
• Very closely accompanied by a wide dressing& make up room and a smaller sound and light control room. Here you can make two too one for dressing and another for make up and grooming, I think two is better. As grooming may touch little bit of hair style and so you may need to take of hair cut. So let it be better two one is for the cloths that to dressing and another is make ups and grooming.
• One hall room for training classes and or presentations, deciding on the number of students/audience it will be arranged in a manner where lectures and presentations can be held.
• At least two designing studio. One for basic planning layout with sketches and computers another is more practical working out with clothes, lash, studs, leathers
• Then the main production unite accompanied by store room. I can imagine the production unit is real huge with all the machines to sew, stitch, cuttings not only cloth but leather synthetic I men we need not to think only about 3333333cloth but the shoo, hand bag, and many other
• Show room adjacent to a restaurant&bar and a pool of clear blue water. So I am imagining the show room is not as a room though but a lobby or the passage way to the hall room which takes you to the restaurant as well as to the pool.
• The swimming pool is even a place to host events and shows, specially the swimming costumes are really looks good when they are wet and open down the sun beside the pool. So the pool should be designed in such a manner so that models can take a walk over and through the water body and sitting arrangement can be made around for the audiences.
• Reception, parking, registration, these conventional units

All of the above can go within a single building construction.
And within a short distance to that there goes another building which host few room for administration purposes, residence or I may say rest rooms, and a gymnasium to work out.

Well I really don’t know whether im talking any sense or it would be any help to you. But get back and tell us what you are thinking. Hope many other will reply you soon. Edited Sun Dec 17 2006, 04:15am
Rami
Sun Dec 17 2006, 06:01pm
Thank u so much nirghum.
S ofcourse it was a good tip will help me out .

as i strt proceeding in this design will let u know and u can tell mw even more.......... k
take care.
1 2 3 4  last

Go to: