Forums

ArchSociety :: Forum :: Design Process :: Bubble of Ideas..

« Previous topic | Next topic »
WEB SITE JUST FOR ARCHITECT STUDENTS????
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
JULIANMELO
Fri Jan 05 2007, 06:30pm Print
Registered Member #429 Joined: Fri Jan 05 2007, 06:26pm
: Miami
IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS WEB SITE ?
I NEED SOME OPINIONS BECAUSE WE ARE A BIG GROUP OF STUDENTS WILLING TO CREATE THIS WEB PAGE WITH ALL THE TOPICS, PICTURES, HISTORY ETC FOR EVERYONE

PLZ LET ME KNOW

THANK YOU

JULIAN MELO
NEO
Sat Jan 06 2007, 08:58am
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
Julian, Thanks for your post.
But I couldn't be very clear about what you are talking about exactly....
Are you planning for taking in a big group of students in this website? Of course you can do that. It is not mandatory that everyone has to be a student in architecture or an architect to be a member here. But archsociety.com is dedicated to serve the architecture community.
And I think the admin will not be very interested in such contents which has no relation to architecture in this website.
But of course you may try some writings... n gather some friends...
Wish you best of luck.
nirghum
Sat Jan 06 2007, 11:43pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
wel let me ask you one thing? which subject are you in?
i mean if you are still a student then what is your subject?
and if you are a professional then waht do you do?
as you already notice that any one can register here. but yeh this is besically an architect student's forum. you can share your stuff in off topic. and very soon we are going to extend our board with few more additional forums. so stay in touch. soon we are creating more room.
tuba
Tue Feb 13 2007, 01:20am
Registered Member #470 Joined: Tue Feb 13 2007, 01:14am
: london
i think that site will work well, then again the more information we have about architecture could be no harm. so i think you shud go for it, i think it should have lots and lots of information for first year students especially
nirghum
Wed Feb 14 2007, 04:52am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
On line community sharing is the latest tend over the globe. Here I can mention that times international journal declared ‘YOU’ the person of the year. Now who is this YOU. They are those who took part in online communication and sharing stuffs.

This practice changed the way world changes. So any one having any idea to go online with website of your own, I should say it’s the right decision for this year. We should catch the flow of the latest global trend to wards better future. Check out the time magazine original publication

Here

Edited Wed Feb 14 2007, 04:54am
Killersmile
Sun Apr 24 2022, 07:17am
Registered Member #18025 Joined: Sun Apr 24 2022, 05:31am
: sydney australia
interesting post i love it keep posting more! www.kitchenremodelingnashville.com

Go to: