Forums

Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
RASAUDDIN
Sat Feb 28 2009, 07:48pm Print
Registered Member #1366 Joined: Sat Feb 28 2009, 06:58pm
: DHAKA
hello evryone.. m a student of architecture from uap.. m almost at the end of the 2nd semester.. i always liked to hang out wit friends... now its been tough 4 me 2 keep in touch wit my old friends..life has changed during last 11months.. infact i changed a lot too... neways m njoying studying this subject.. i met with lots of new people... n get to know them a lot.... time is running very fast.. hoping dat i'l learn something during dis architectural life...... 
NEO
Mon Mar 02 2009, 02:08pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
Wow I saw someone new from UAP after so long! New hopes are bubbling up that there are enthusiastic fellows still in UAP studios! Yeh Greetings and warm welcome!
And welcome to the life of architects as well! Its terrific! I am thrilled to read the same things that I went through during my first year in architecture. Yah its life changing, it changes everything, and keep in touch with ArchSociety it may help you follow the right path of the changes!
RASAUDDIN
Mon Mar 02 2009, 06:44pm
Registered Member #1366 Joined: Sat Feb 28 2009, 06:58pm
: DHAKA
i'l try my best to keep in touch with archsociety n get to know u guys a lot n to gather as much knowledge as i can.. n talking about the life changing.. i just love it.. though i missed my past moments...
Killersmile
Sun Apr 24 2022, 07:03am
Registered Member #18025 Joined: Sun Apr 24 2022, 05:31am
: sydney australia
Great site i love it keep posting more! www.kitchenremodelingspokane.com
jurzodemlo
Mon Apr 25 2022, 04:56am
Registered Member #18045 Joined: Mon Apr 25 2022, 04:51am
: united kingdom
UK writings are a writing service that can provide you with high-quality content. You just need to specify the topic and they will provide you with the best writer for that. They also have a customer support team who will help you out if you have any questions or concerns. Briefly, Order An Assignment UK at assignmentcamp.co.uk is a writing service that can deliver content for any topic. You just need to specify the topic and they will provide you with the best writer for that. They also have a customer support team who will help you out if you have any questions or concerns.
idasanka
Thu Sep 01 2022, 10:06am
Registered Member #17236 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 02:15pm
: davao
This is such a great help! I've been struggling for days already, soo glad i found this site! thanks for sharing! https://medicarespokane.com

Go to: