Forums

Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
yoyo
Wed Nov 15 2006, 04:40pm Print
Registered Member #343 Joined: Wed Nov 15 2006, 04:32pm
: timisoara
Hey..Is anyone interested in joining us for a student fest in romania..?I'm part of the organisation team in the architecture section.We'd like people from all over the world to join us in this event, in wich we'll try to figure out some architecture problems,in one week of workshops, debates, and..ofcourse..fun!It takes place in timisoara, in spring,and it includes other sections like art and music.The theme is Synthetic.Housing and meals are included for participants and trainers.You only have to pay for the transport.So,architects or future architects...anyone interested in this event please email me: ioana.iordan©yahoo.com
NEO
Wed Nov 15 2006, 09:55pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
I would really be glad to participate in this event. But it's my thesis few months later...
Telling other friends about it whether they want to rock there..
However, many thanks for this information yoyo. Wish to here from you in this forum further...
You have not written anything about the dates and times. And people will also query about the list of any important invited guest there. Would please give me an idea about travelling Rumania from South Asia (suppose your airport name, preferable airline etc, so that interested people may search for ticket price etc.)
yoyo
Thu Nov 16 2006, 09:06am
Hey..the fest it's between 17-23 april..I looked up for the flyghts..The companies are Carpatair, Austrian airlines, Lufhansa(one flyght from Munich), Clubair,Alitalia..The airport name is Traian Vuia.Anyway..I think the best way is through Wien.And the cheapest is Carpatair.
About the important guests..We only got started..But i shall keep you posted..:)
yoyo
Mon Nov 20 2006, 07:29pm
oh..guys..it seems like we have a deadline...It's 1st of december..So, anyone wanting to participate at this event please contact me sooner than 1st december..and i would be more than happy to answer all oof your questions..sso, if there are any..
idasanka
Sun Jan 30 2022, 03:57am
Registered Member #17236 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 02:15pm
: davao
Cant wait to find this love, soo great

bee removal

Go to: