Forums

first  3 4 5 6 
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
NEO
Mon Oct 09 2006, 08:31am
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
Hey guys thanks for sharing your photos.... but please resize your images upto '490 pixel maximum width' before uploading to the forum.
(You can use Photoshop or ACDSee or Picasa for image resizing).
Although big images are simply big we love it....
meema
Tue Oct 10 2006, 06:44pm
Registered Member #21 Joined: Thu Nov 17 2005, 11:51am
china tour was simply superb . . i can never forget each n every moment we spent out there starting from the night addas at xindadu, our rooms in the hotels with extra special toilets, the yucky food, the shik kababs at sulitan, the mid-night treats by jhumu sir,the songs in train,how we messed up the songs at our performance in summer palace at friendship night, how we ran around, got lost so many times especially me,nupur, nafis bhai n mushfiq we got lost thrice (once in shanghai remember we'd to wallk for one hour n finally found out how stupid we were -eki jaigai ghurtesilam !!then twice in hongkong ) n so much money was wasted on the taxi fair !!! the way mushfiq says "chigen" n lima apu's funny chinese language " tigaa" n tuni apu's "neehow", rubel bhai's chinese songs . . only the ppl who were there can understand exactly how much fun we had !!! i guess all our life has changed after this tour . .
some ppl we met in china are simply unforgettable . . for example . . GOO the volunteer. . .god has given him so much patience only if he cud give him some brains !!!
it was strange . .how all the chinese ppl understood whatever we said in bangla but not english !!! to me china seemed like a place totally out of this planet !!!

but now i miss everything n everyone sooooooooooooooo much !!!
bamboo
Tue Oct 10 2006, 06:52pm
Registered Member #215 Joined: Sun Sep 10 2006, 08:10pm
i miss, everybody misses, misses and misses
next bamboo is coming within this week..........
AhSaN
Wed Oct 11 2006, 11:16am
Registered Member #266 Joined: Tue Oct 03 2006, 10:11am
: DHAKA
it aws just 10days we passed togather but now it seems like we were togather 4 many years at china.it because we feel every second that we pass there.the food,the sweet miyaas,the sheek kabab,the fighting under HSBC bank,the moments when me & tuni lost at hongkong every thing each N every thing was unforgatable.
the times which atul bhai invested at bus for our vabi and finally .......
limas videography........
the moment when "BANGLA BHAI" has pass at the imgration of hongkong airport ............

if i write i think i can write for my whole life about CHINA tour.
im really missing it.
meema
Wed Oct 11 2006, 01:56pm
Registered Member #21 Joined: Thu Nov 17 2005, 11:51am
rubel bhai your words are so true
i think we should apologise to "Bangla bhai" for irritating him by calling bangla bhai, but its sweet everytime he goes like " moja nio na !" after we call him that ! if we all start writing about bits n pieces of events that happened in china i guess literally our whole life will pass . . all we can do now is cherish those precious moments (n sometimes not so sweet moments!!) we spent together
. . .by the way when will we get all the pictures ??? why don't we have a slide show thingy like we had "my campus" on our trip ??? i think we should . . wat do u all say ?
atul
Wed Oct 11 2006, 07:11pm
Registered Member #73 Joined: Wed Jul 12 2006, 10:32am
ok ok hoilo.i hav invested my time but unfortunately farook batpaar from aust has got her jacket at last. basically i was so overwhelmed and got bz with last day in beijing that i particularly forgot to hav two jackets goo and lien promied me to give. its quite sad, that faarook and touhid sir got those atlast.

anyone hav any memories of the main seminars? ) i dont.
NEO
Thu Oct 12 2006, 12:38am
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
I have the memory of destroying the image of Bangladesh in front of everyone by our so called Mr. Mahtab.
I will never forget it.
This is the only memory of the seminar.
atul
Thu Oct 12 2006, 02:32am
Registered Member #73 Joined: Wed Jul 12 2006, 10:32am
that s true. rather than that i had a fantastic 'mukh-haa' ghum inside tht. i really liked that. so comfortable. i just seen india and some scraps of korean talks.

but apart from it, it was a amazing sleep.
first  3 4 5 6 

Go to: