Forums

ArchSociety :: Forum :: Design Process :: Bubble of Ideas..

Next topic »
Thesis Topic - Shelter for juvenile
 1 2 3 4  last
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Ruchita Rathod
Mon Dec 05 2011, 06:36am
Registered Member #2852 Joined: Wed Nov 30 2011, 09:03am
Thank you, anika.. this will surely be of great help!!
anika, 1. can u let me know sum appropriate NET and book case study for the same.
2. can u suggest any book that i can refer for the same!
Anika
Tue Dec 06 2011, 06:38pm
Registered Member #328 Joined: Tue Nov 07 2006, 06:14am
: dhaka
i looked into two books from my uni library and mostly studied from internet. i couldn't find anything that i can say was a good architecture for juvenile delinquents....but anyways i got to understand how to maintain a level of security..which is an important issue.i found 2books in my uni and luked into then. one is "Architecture for Incarceration" and the other is "
prison Architecture".
But wat i did before designing was studied the children act of our country, collected programs of juvenile centers here along with their daily routine, thesis paper of social study students who do case study on children their. also collected data from different ngo publications related to it. this gave me an understanding of the overall situation.so i started to understand how to develop the PROGRAMS of a juvenile center.
What helped me most was the case studies on kids...
i tried attaching few pdfs that i thought would be useful but they doesnt seem to get attached here :S
if u can inbox me ur email address i can try sending them again
best of luck with ur thesis...
Anika
Tue Dec 06 2011, 07:17pm
Registered Member #328 Joined: Tue Nov 07 2006, 06:14am
: dhaka

]tippecanoe_county_juvenile_justice_center.pdf[/file]
Ruchita Rathod
Wed Dec 07 2011, 05:49pm
Hey Anika,
Ty!!!
my email id is [removed by moderator] Edited Wed Dec 07 2011, 06:52pm
admin
Wed Dec 07 2011, 06:58pm
Main Admin Registered Member #1 Joined: Sun Jul 31 2005, 06:24am
: virtual architecture ..!
(Sorry unwanted admin intervention)
@Ruchita: I just removed your email address from the post for your own safety. ArchSociety Forums are open to search engines like Google. So it's not very wise to post your email address openly. You may use the PM (Private Message) system for personal exchanges here (see there's a button labeled PM followed by every member's post).

@Ruchita & Anika: It's wonderful that you two got connected to help each other. Another friendly reminder: the core essence of ArchSociety is openness of information to eventually help everyone. If you start sharing stuffs personally (via email dropbox etc.) others members lose the access to it. So the request is, if you think you are planning to share something that could be resourceful for other please post it here too

Happy sharing
All the best.
Ruchita Rathod
Thu Dec 08 2011, 08:49am
Ty for the concern!!
Anika was uploading the data because couldn't upload in the post!
rubelraf
Sun Dec 11 2011, 06:01pm
rubelraf
Admin Registered Member #12 Joined: Sat Sep 17 2005, 01:22pm
: Dhaka, Bangladesh

we should upload necessary files/documents etc to reputed online file storage and post the link on threads.
[one of them is "dropbox - public folder", neo or our admin may also suggest some other sites]

Ruchita Rathod
Thu Dec 22 2011, 11:15am
Hey anika!!
Can you suggest some net case study which got the plans as well
ASAP
Thank u
 1 2 3 4  last

Go to: