Forums

1 2 3 
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
nirghum
Thu Jan 11 2007, 10:26pm Print
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
the following piece of news is from BBC, to day under the category of south asia it was the top news.

we are passing through an emergency period, in bangladesh declared by the past chief adviser of the interim advisory govt.

Under the state of emergency news broadcasting by private television channels is suspended. The media are not allowed to criticise the the government or its policies.

All political activities are also banned.

almost from 8 pm all the private TV channels stopped showing their news. may be tomorrow there will be no news paper.

for a nation such time is not expected to come. and it doesn't come often. we are running under some unwanted situation.
ask your self why. as you are a part of it. you can deny your part. yes all are part of it. and please take the decision what you are going to do next.
how you would contribute to change the system in future.

we are experiencing some moment of history. as this type of emergency called upon for the second time within last 35 years. im not sure though. but not that often.
nirghum
Fri Feb 09 2007, 10:42pm
well things are moving pretty cool ahead.
necessary steps taken to improve three very vital issue.
independent judiciary
independent election commission
and powerful and independent anti- corruption commission
if any govt can play right with these three thing, i think we can win new good days.
Munna Bhai Architect
Sat Feb 10 2007, 01:33am
Registered Member #448 Joined: Mon Jan 22 2007, 12:20pm
: Noakhali, Borishal, Dhaka etc
Do u really think any govt can play right with these three things? New good day will never come untill the political group have been changed. Who come power will make corruption and earn money to backup when they r not in power.
nirghum
Sat Feb 10 2007, 02:52am
i seriously think that we are to experience a change in the country. i thought it would take 5 more year of corrupted govt. but thanks God all mighty. by his blissful wish we are experiencing the fact before i anticipated.

We bangladeshi people are forgetful and merciful. But we didn’t compromise when it go very wrong. And im sure that the generation, who born in free independent Bangladesh, took breath and by this 35 year grown up, this very generation will deliver some positive actions. So there are good days ahead.

Prepare yourself to serve a new bright nation. Take oath that we all will do serve our nation with heartiest honesty and efficiency
Munna Bhai Architect
Sat Feb 10 2007, 04:52am
We bangladeshi people are forgetful and merciful.

THis is very weak point for us. Merci is not good for all case.
We have to earn a higher degree to get a simple job. But politicians dont need to have education qualification. How a rickshaw walla choose the correct man for country? Rickshaw walla is always busy for his live-li-hood. So i think politicians have to be Philosopher or Philosophers have to be politicians, that Plato said.
NEO
Sat Feb 10 2007, 11:09am
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
'Munna Bhai' should never say that 'doing mercy is not good'. Being mercyful is always a generous attempt.
Nirghum wrote ...
And im sure that the generation, who born in free independent Bangladesh, took breath and by this 35 year grown up, this very generation will deliver some positive actions. So there are good days ahead.
I also believe in it. Good days are ahead. And good days are ahead because 'we' are ahead. We are the people who have been born and grown up in the independent Bangladesh. Who have tasted the sweetness of independence.
Definitely this generation will be different and better than those bloody people and their cursed children who worked against the freedom of the country and now hanging the national flag over their Marcedis Benz.

'Good days are ahead. Because we are ahead'.

If you think like this way it will also change your architecture. 'Deconstruction' in architecture was basically a practice of freedom and self-esteem. If we can love our own land, if we feel the responsibility for the mass people, it will definitely improve the quality of our architecture and any other art media.

Architect Muzharul Islam said:
wrote ...
The artistic qualities are essence of architecture. The practical aspects of architecture are measurable – such as, the practical requirements, climatic judgments, the advantages and limitations of the site etc. – but the humanistic aspects are not measurable. This depends on the talent, sensitivity and creativity of the architect. Only some bookish knowledge is not a sufficient tool in this regard. One has to be creative. One has to love his own land, its people and its culture and think profoundly about these. The love of ones own land is the eternal source of creative power, which in turn, makes a proper architect.
(source page: http://www.muzharulislam.com/interview.html )
Munna Bhai Architect
Sat Feb 10 2007, 03:10pm
i said mercy is not good for ALL CASE. If we always mercy politicians they will never become good. I told it in that sense. and i also thing that rajakars should not be punished. Cause if we punish them their children will try to revenge and it will become a new war. In this case i think mercy is greatness. Edited Sat Feb 10 2007, 03:14pm
NEO
Sat Feb 10 2007, 08:32pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
Munna Bhai Architect wrote ...
Cause if we punish them their children will try to revenge and it will become a new war. In this case i think mercy is greatness.
But when I was in collage, I was a part of a movement that is মুক্তিযুদ্ধ চর্চা কেন্দ্র (a movement for awareness of liberation war) in Rajshahi University campus. We made a list of রাজাকার (people who worked against the liberation) who are now working in Rajshahi University. We published that as a poster!

The most amazing thing is there was a name in the list of one of our members' father! And another name was one of our members' grandpa! But see they worked with us against রাজাকার, although they are the ancestor of রাজাকার.
So there will be no war I think. Everyone who loves this country definitely hates রাজাকার. There should be no exception.
1 2 3 

Go to: