Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
nirghum
Wed Jan 31 2007, 09:13am Print
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
here is some review of our professional works,

alitandoori.com

a canadian restaurent. their website is not just a Brochure, but an interactive panel to the restaurent. visiting the site you can place your order.select food from wide range of menue.

the experience okf the project was quite charming. every thing worked out nicely.

www.europebangla.com

this site development is solely taken care by NEO. apart from beautiful presentation this site has got the power to listen to the audience.
Being representative of a buying house, this site aimed to draw attention of the global buyer and collect their contact address and their comment. We wish they get huge popularity

Himel
Wed Jan 31 2007, 01:57pm
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
: Dhaka
tell about your company? what do u do? How much it costs to make a website hosting in your company? tell me detail. I have no idea about this type of projects.
NEO
Wed Jan 31 2007, 05:34pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
First of all, http://www.europebangla.com is not actually solely made by my effort. DAN did a lot of work there. Almost all the contents of this site is collected and compiled by her. As the company even didn't know what they want to see or write in their webpage . I just put those in HTML layout and did the graphics things.
Designing http://www.alitandoori.com was a real adventure! I did the design part of it just within 3 days only... while I was staying in my university's design studio last semester!

Himel wrote ...
tell about your company? what do u do? How much it costs to make a website hosting in your company? tell me detail. I have no idea about this type of projects.
One of the heads of the web development firm is Nirghum. I just work there as a designer. I see just the design part and sometime the local client end jobs. Anyone who's interested in graphics and web-graphics may join with us according to project basis. Nirghum's company generally doesn't employ anyone on the basis of monthly salary. Till now it's all about getting some project and doing it for clients.

Hosting is actually out of my concern. Nirghum, and his partners Cool Saint, Talence Hadrick and Kallol work at programing and hosting related issues. Generally you can avail a good quality hosting from Nirghum's firm for almost 2000 taka per year. Talk with Nirghum for detail about this.
nirghum
Fri Feb 02 2007, 01:18am
well any one from archsociety
please pm me for hosting and domain name.

1500/- one and a half thousand would be the best for a startar. a domain name and hosting for one year.

a) domain name
b) hosting

for one year, 1500/- taka only. rather than that if you need any kind of service which require online payment,

like skype or rapidshare premier account can too knock me.

and the best place to talk on hosting plese visit
www.hagioteam.com/forum
nirghum
Fri Feb 02 2007, 10:20pm
yeh Neo informed me about DAN's effort. i should have not forget that. And I apologize DAN. Those who never tried to write content, cant feel the attention ant time it demands.
With no doubt DAN has don a wonderful job.

As europebangla targets their audience in abroad for the garments service offered by Bangladesh, it was a big responsibility to write the text.
Actually she should have supported by a marketing professional. But there was no such support. All by herself she did it right.

Himel
Tue Dec 11 2007, 09:10am
have u done those websites with codings or using softwares? I dont want to learn codings cause i found its very difficult and i have not enough time and courage to learn web designing by codings. I want to know that if i learn dreamweaver can i design a complete website? not so complicated website where there will be business data and automatic calculations/ stock exchange etc.
NEO
Tue Dec 11 2007, 06:34pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
No you can't create a website with dynamic content (where the user can write something in the webpage) without learning any kind of coding.
Dynamic pages are like this page where user can write. And a 100% static website is something like muzharulislam.com which is a compilation of some linked presentation pages where users can't write anything.
Learning only dreamweaver you can easily create this type of static pages without learning codings.
But dynamic pages are impossible.
Don't be afraid of codings. Once I also declared, I'll only work on HTML, will never try PHP or database, but at the end I had to learn a bit of them too for necessity. Its not that tough. You know
'Code is poetry'
Himel
Tue Dec 11 2007, 06:53pm
i will open my freelancing website in january. If i need 1GB web hosting for uploading video tutorials what will be the cheapest policy? Edited Thu Dec 13 2007, 08:13am
1 2 

Go to: