: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Bangladesh fought well today.

for that..

..CONGRATS..

Ar.Taz
Thu Apr 12 2007, 05:11am
Registered Member #265 Joined: Tue Oct 03 2006, 08:50am
: Dhaka
Bd team need to work on understanding bowling lines.. though itz good for 'em.. nice match!! wish d best
THE dead MAN
Fri Apr 13 2007, 03:43pm
Registered Member #375 Joined: Fri Dec 01 2006, 09:04am
ola la la la .
you are not in the campus.
bangladesh do well.
but is it really truth.
like.............
you looks so perfect but are u ?????
what we see that we mean.
but the truth is allayes the time on the spot.
any way........
hip hip for bangladesh.
nirghum
Sun Apr 15 2007, 09:06pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
there was a time when i felt, life is too short. so cricket is not my game. i didnt played cricket. in my college team.other than that i played almost all the game. like basket ball,volly ball, table tennis, martial art, hockey, i mean i tryed to participate in every games and athletics event but not in cricket.
but dont know how got to addicted in it. but to day i think i will go back to my that old concept.
no more cricket. it takes long time off from your life. and i cant bare the pain some times, like today.
Himel
Mon Apr 16 2007, 02:38am
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
Bangladesh cricket team is a stupid team. Rafique is one of the stupid player i think. I didn't see yesterdays match. But when he bats, he didn't care at the situation of the match. He always try to make a over boundary and got catch out or bold.

I think the old stupid players should be remove from the team and take new good players and remove political matter from team, so u can choose real good player.
THE dead MAN
Mon Apr 16 2007, 10:44am
Registered Member #375 Joined: Fri Dec 01 2006, 09:04am
1. bangladesh is not a old team in the cricket international world. so think about the time. 2. what is the positive matter from a old man you can get? he can't run. he can't go to market. he can't earn momey. so why should we respect them. old man in a family............oh! stupid things...... through them to the dustbin. is not it like this. but you forgot a old man can give you mental support. or he is your power to go front. please don't think like this. can you realised "HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY." I AM SORRY. IF I SAY ANY THING BAD. Edited Mon Apr 16 2007, 12:06pm
nirghum
Mon Apr 16 2007, 12:15pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
i agree THE ded man but, bangladesh is older than ireland.
i really didnt understand why not BELIM but again sahriar Nafis? that was pain to see his face again. when belim did good, against south africa, sahriar proved to be foolish pick against england, today we should have went for belim again.
and oh dont say about the old player. the bashar was the nastiest in the team. you better keep him with his family. he suites there. not in cricket team, ooh not as a captain at all.
when you want to consider about old player for mental strength. i support you, pick up belim, pick up khaled masud in place of real kid musfiqur rahim. experienced players are good for team but old player are not. Edited Mon Apr 16 2007, 12:17pm
Himel
Mon Apr 16 2007, 12:46pm
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
how long we should have to wait? I am not telling that they have to go to final or even semi final. I want them play well with team. And play for wining attitude, not shommanjonok haar. They have to play carefully. They laugh when they miss catch. When we are in the jury, we may sometimes defeat our teacher by logic for placing some unusual thing in our design. But, that does not mean we have become an great architect or we know better than teacher. So bangladesh defeat South Africa and India. South africa and india is a team. They are not sent by god. It is not a great matter to defeat them and become tiger. I think besides cricket training they must have to read novels, biographies, watch movies and other intellectual things. They have to increase their inteligency. Cricket is not a game which can be win with only batting bolling and fielding. Its a game of river swip, double touch catch, bounce ball, yourkar ball etc.

So, if u cant play well, leave the facination of playing world cup, go out from the team- cause we know Honesty is the Best Policy. We are watching this proverb into the durnitibaaz. If they were honest they wouldn't in the jail today. But they are illiterate. They can fight, but they cant think. Their face look clever, but their brains are damage. They cant enjoy their vacation in our country. They have to go to abroad to enjoy life. If they would clever, they would made this country like Europe with their money, and their bachcha kachcha nati puti would enjoy their life and put their picture in the wall and they would become great leader. So thinking is the seed of honesty which is the  best policy. Edited Mon Apr 16 2007, 12:59pm

Go to: