« Previous topic | Next topic »
Bangladesh In WorldCup Cricket 2007
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
naheen
Sun Apr 08 2007, 09:58am
Registered Member #364 Joined: Sun Nov 26 2006, 02:41pm
: Dhaka
HAHAHAHAHAHA... nice thought mirghum... liked it.
but it cudve been a 100 run win
y they jus dont bliv in themselves anD think better??? think bigger???
KOCCHOP
Sun Apr 08 2007, 01:42pm
Registered Member #466 Joined: Wed Feb 07 2007, 04:32pm
: DHAKA
well.........himel
i kind of like you
i do believe that you are unique
its true that you have been criticizing around
but i think your criticizm should have a constructive part

our team is very young
but we have world class
......batsmen.....ashraful,tamim,aftab
.......bowler........mashrafi,rafique,rassel
......keeper........pilot,rahim
and the best part is that
new & young players are being creteated
so production and supply is good enough

now we really need to focus on the INFRASTRUCTURE
australlia,south africa didn't became #1 in a twinkle
the infrastructure is needed!

Himel
Sun Apr 08 2007, 06:16pm
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
today in atn bangla news the captain said that " amader lokhkho chilo porajoyer bebodhan komiye ana..........." why a team's aim should like this ? the aim have to be win.
atul
Mon Apr 09 2007, 05:24pm
Registered Member #73 Joined: Wed Jul 12 2006, 10:32am
bangladesh again proved their zeal and potentials.how can i forget how many times ashraful got nods from those great commentry chaps?'talent' 'talent' i dont think even 'ailaa' shachin hav got some of those...in one single match...anyway! our team's main potential is its age factor...apart srilanka, india,pak hav proved them OLD..and almost retired...so who will reign yaar? WE! in days to come. soon so soon. a bigger inshllah. come play, boys. too hard!!! Edited Tue Apr 10 2007, 06:21am
atul
Mon Apr 09 2007, 05:30pm
Registered Member #73 Joined: Wed Jul 12 2006, 10:32am
.. sharata poraane amar
bohudoor sheemana eke rakha mosreen...

shobtuku norom kono jadu makha shobuj!

majhe dokdoke shara bisshyasher
shobtuku laal! Edited Tue Apr 10 2007, 12:22pm
nirghum
Tue Apr 10 2007, 06:52am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
Himel wrote ...
today in atn bangla news the captain said that " amader lokhkho chilo porajoyer bebodhan komiye ana..........." why a team's aim should like this ? the aim have to be win.

if you are aiming to close down the distance means you are  to win. you have lost in two early matches. now you want to minimize the gap. what does that mean. that means no more loosing. and when the strategy is no more loosing, means wining.
more the job of a captain is too tough. he is the leader. if a leader try to set a strategy, that is not well believed by all other team mates from heart, then the total strategy collapse.
so the leader always try to set the minimum target, so that all the team mates believe that it can be achieved. even if the leader think by heart that he will surely win, yet they never say that to others. generally the team mates are less in confidence and experience too. so you have to explain things in manner, where every one can put their trust. leadership is a very crucial thing. even its australia's captain and the match is against canada he knows that the game is mast win he never says it to team mate. he says that we should not be relaxed. every team can fight back. in opposite to it when bangladesh playing against southafrica, though the captain dream to win and pray to god for a win, he cant say it that let us play and win. as the statement wont be believed by some from other 10 players. and if it happen they looses trust on captain. thinking that our captain gone crazy. so he must addresss in manner where it looks like within possibility even in the poorest hearted team mate. so a captain need to really make very critical statements. or else we would say him crazy.

and after all whatever may be the statements are, when the result is positive, it proves whatever he said that was right. Winning proves you were right. That’s the beauty of winning. And winning is the practice. We are in to it.
KOCCHOP
Wed Apr 11 2007, 10:35am
Registered Member #466 Joined: Wed Feb 07 2007, 04:32pm
: DHAKA
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm
affirmative
Himel
Wed Apr 11 2007, 08:18pm
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
oh. bangladesh have really played a nice game. I cant believe my eyes. How much tight they do their fielding. They are really tigers. They are genious. Oh my god. i am so happy tonight. They were almost going to be win. But somehow they have lost. but i think thats not a matter. cause they are new team and they will definitely win one day.

I and mehedi went outside with our national flag and were running at high speed toward dhanmondi lake. But when we reached science laboratory we saw nobody is around us. We became depressed. But we didn't lost our spirit like tigers. So we went dhanmondi lake and there were two hijackers. They took our manibaghs and mehedi's choshma. Now he can't see anything. But with his spititual mind he can see everything lik tigers at night. He can see tighers will win the world cup one day. The day will come after 50 years...............

Go to: