Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
atul
Mon Apr 09 2007, 04:33pm
Registered Member #73 Joined: Wed Jul 12 2006, 10:32am
: Dhaka
neo..nirghum

anything serious happened to you 2??

kocchop talk more abt your fav..im very much anxciously curious!

thanks neo.
etipuf
Mon Apr 09 2007, 06:20pm
Registered Member #430 Joined: Sat Jan 06 2007, 09:30pm
: istanbul
neo what is URADHURA traveling?
NEO
Mon Apr 09 2007, 09:55pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
etipuf wrote ...
neo what is URADHURA traveling?
URADHURA is a local Bangla slang means outrageous, something like crazy.
URADHURA tour doesn't have any preparation or planning... spontaneous and sudden tours to most often remote unknown or unexpected places.
That's what is called URADHURA tour... I love those adventures
etipuf
Mon Apr 09 2007, 10:03pm
Registered Member #430 Joined: Sat Jan 06 2007, 09:30pm
: istanbul
ah, off the beaten track
thanks
meema
Tue Apr 10 2007, 07:50am
Registered Member #21 Joined: Thu Nov 17 2005, 11:51am
i looooooove uradhura trips infact yesterday me n kocchop went for an uradhura trip, it was gud i love to sleep n eat i love my work n i love my friends n i love the disting gang - neo,dan,bangs,atul,lima,anika everyone n loved the china tour with them n i can never forget the moments we spent together !!! n my most favourite . . . rain, a full moon n atul
atul
Tue Apr 10 2007, 08:03am
Registered Member #73 Joined: Wed Jul 12 2006, 10:32am
now my turn i guess

i love being atul. your one!
ahem 1 2 3 :):)

nirghum
Tue Apr 10 2007, 12:16pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
once i loved and wanted to be hero.
when dumped by the heroins, one after another now i love to be director.
you know directors never get a heroin, not to be seen in the movie. but they are there some where. they are even not behind the cameras.

oh i love camera, an yasika electro thirty was my best mate through out my college years. as i was first being a member, then president of our college photography club.
one of my best moment in life was when i was standing on the bangladesh-china friendship hall, in dhaka addressing 3 thousand of crowd, over a seminar to grow IT awareness. well i was not alone. one foreigner was delivering the speech in English, beside him i was interpreting the speech to bangla, side by side LIVE. i love talking, delivering speech. and you know when you are in the largest seminar hall, delivering speech infront of 3 thousand audience, its something like heroic.
Himel
Tue Apr 10 2007, 02:06pm
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
if u have dumped by a girl, dont be upset. The girl may not have the capability to understand you. You may have a great mind or something that cannot impress girl but can do better for humanities. You may work for people, work for better of the country, but cannot make your 32 teeth out and talk with that girl laughting laughing. sorry for funny english. i am very weak in english. I have betrayed by 1 girl and i am not sure about 2nd one cause that was very critical prem. You can love me. I am a good boy. But sometimes i tell " betailla kotha" and people misunderstand me. I will never betray you. But there is a problem. We will miss the joy of dating. We cannot go to date.frown.png i love simple girls. If u fall in love with a gorgeous jhakanaka girl and take cheka u will not suffer from sorrow for long time. but if u take cheka from a simple girl it will take lots of time to be cured.dead.png
first  3 4 5 6 

Go to: