Forums

ArchSociety :: Forum :: Scribbling on sketch-pad :: Off topics

« Previous topic | Next topic »
what can be the ideal song night before submission?
1 2 
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
atul
Wed Oct 11 2006, 07:24pm Print
Registered Member #73 Joined: Wed Jul 12 2006, 10:32am
: Dhaka
i think music has ot a deep impact on our mind while stirving for good essence of anything. who doesnt like music?? who doesnt care for tht?

i hope evryone will share name of some song track which they used much to listen. it can be instrumentals, or even shaggy from nowhere,
it can start from tagore to lalon. ranging from chris de burgh to pentera. or anything 'yo' you can hear bangla bhai

Edited Wed Oct 11 2006, 10:27pm
NEO
Wed Oct 11 2006, 11:04pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
Yeah, during working in studio... music is our breath!
Suppose when we work in our open studio together.. several computers shouts in several different types of songs... From 'bose achhi poth cheye faguneri gaan geye...' to Eminem.
Often we have quarle which song will be playd lowder for everyone. Our Bangla Bhai always plays Eminem, Shaggy, Linkin Park in high volume...
I always play melodiuos modern Bangla songs... like Anjan, Suman, Bhumi, Orthoheen etc.
But when we think deeply.. when we have storms in our brains then I think instrumental compositions are very powerful, or classical.
I'm planning to make an internet radio station for archi people for long. Having some technical problems... working on it to solve.
atul
Thu Oct 12 2006, 02:27am
oh nice idea touhid. itll be a terrific thinking i msut say.

keep it heavy.

eagerly waiting.
Unknown
Thu Oct 12 2006, 07:41pm
i think, u can define a song as tagor, as shaggy as classical, why dont you listen to the songs which are above all, it will make you happy, whenever you listen to these, we will see a laughter in you face, and cheer in your heart, whenever you feel you need to listen to such a music please listen to Momtaj.
ha ha ha
Unknown
Thu Oct 12 2006, 07:48pm
i listen to some Thumri when the time of submission comes, some Kheyals of Ustad Rashid Khan, Fayeez Khan and Amir Khan. I also listen to the old indian bengoli songs of Satinath, Hamanta, Manna Dey and Shandhya Mukherjee. actually no suggestion is needed just listen to whatever u like..... and dont feel disturbed to listen Edited Thu Oct 12 2006, 07:51pm
AhSaN
Fri Oct 13 2006, 09:15am
Registered Member #266 Joined: Tue Oct 03 2006, 10:11am
: DHAKA
I LIKE TO LISTEN LINKIN PARK,METALLICA ,ARTCELL and other rock or metal songs before my submission.
and bangla chaya chobis song Mrs.ahsan always love to listen it.u can also listen to it like BEDER ME JOSNA,SHAT BHAI CHOMPA JAGO OR MONE MAJHE ME...
but as neo bhai said the most enjoyable thing of ur studio is the compitition of playing song at night.most of the time it become a fusion with all the song played at the studio.every one at the studio play songs at maximam volume and the final result is that we listen nothing.
for atul bhai i can write a Sng which can u listen before the day of ur final JURY....
ARCHI PORIYA GELAM FASHIYA,
KORTE HOBE KAIL JURY GIYA,
SHONRI JAAN BITLA GHU GHU
JABE KOTHAY PALAIYA......
meema
Fri Oct 13 2006, 01:08pm
Registered Member #21 Joined: Thu Nov 17 2005, 11:51am
i wanna share something with all of u from my bag of memories . . . on the night before submission of a residence project in 3-1, we all were working like crazy to some how finish up the work . . n one of my classmates(most probably arif) played the close-up 1 song " JODI LOKKHO THAKE OTUT BISHASH RIDOYE, DEKHA HOBE BIJOYE !!!" n the song was absolutely meant for that situation . . we all started laughing n all our tensions were gone . . .
i usually listen to something soft in the beginning, preferrably tagore/nojrul or i listen to instruments like sorod/sitar or flute(though i've only have a little collection, i love listening to them over n over again).... but as the work load mounts up i start shifting towards some "how-cow" thingy (nething that wud keep me awake!@#$??) so that i don't fall asleep !!!

but mr n mrs ahsan . . . i must say some ppl at the open studio play weird songs at weird times . .once warres sir was conducting a jury on one side n i remember rajjak bhai played a song from the movie "silsila" with full volume on the other side . . then u even get to hear songs like "faissha gesi" not to mention the dance with these songs . . . ajob obosta

nothing beats the songs sung by " US" at the plinth, the guitar by sumon n rest of the ppl singing . . .too gud
atul
Fri Oct 13 2006, 04:24pm
i go with meatloaf, u2, pink floyd, beatles or something from lifehouse.
except that bombay, anything from rahman saahb, a bit of jugalbandi instrumentals or souls unplugged.

ashole raat beshi ghonaye ashle artcell martei hoy naile mon potaaye jay, U2 and artcell at those times are my 'uddharkarok' coz im so aaailsha to resist ghum.. oh h o who can beat 'warfaze' at those fight-nights? i can never Edited Fri Oct 13 2006, 04:26pm
1 2 

Go to: