Forums

1 2 3 
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Himel
Mon Dec 11 2006, 02:36pm Print
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
: Dhaka
This thread is the place of submitting new logo proposals for archsociety. Everyone interested is requested to post their logo designs in this thread initially in jpg format not exceeding 450 pixels in width. Logos may be selected according to the members opinions. A logo may be selected as the primary logo of archsociety or as a secondary logo for different purposes using in different places in the website.

If any logo is selected anytime the designer has to provide it's vector format file ( like Corel draw .cdr / Flash .fla / Illustrator .ai / AutoCAD .dwg etc.). Still archsociety is not declaring any monetary prize for the logo designers. The designers have to donate the design copyright without any terms n condition.
A new page is going to be added soon with the list of names of donators, special contributors and designers of archsociety. I think everyone will love to see his/her name in that list

[Text added by the Admin]
------------------------------------------------------------

Large left triangle and circle is an abstract human form. That is arch society. And people or students are going upward by the help of archsociety step by step. At bottom they were poor skilled. By the help of archsociety and interaction they r learning and becoming a good architect. It is not only for students. Architects are also geting help by informations, competition news etc. So the three people can be architect also. As they are pleased by the service of Archsociety.
The five steps can also be representation of 5 year Architecture course. Every step is a year.
1165847359 294 FT0 10

1165847359 294 FT0 12

1165847359 294 FT0 11

1165847359 294 FT0 6

1165847359 294 FT0 7
Edited Tue Dec 12 2006, 03:23pm
rubelraf
Mon Dec 11 2006, 05:09pm
rubelraf
Admin Registered Member #12 Joined: Sat Sep 17 2005, 01:22pm
: Dhaka, Bangladesh

good work....

though, I do not like the proposed logo. 36 1 46

Unknown
Mon Dec 11 2006, 07:10pm
i also did not like it, because when it is about a logo, it must be abstruct a logo should not tell the whole story, it may just bring a identity, as we have name.......
but it was a good try, and i appreciate that somebody is thinking about it and giving time for it.
NEO
Mon Dec 11 2006, 10:36pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
Good effort Himel.
I was expecting something more simpler.
A new logo should be selected only then when it will be better than the existing one.
However... I'm not gonna try any new one right this moment as I'm liking the existing one..

Anyways.. any better proposals of new logo must be appreciated.. and may be selected. So.. guys keep designing and posting them here in this thread.
You people really rock.
nirghum
Tue Dec 12 2006, 12:14am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
good show himel.
hope soon some more interesting designs are coming up from others. guys a forum is just like a media, or magazine so it has got ability to hold up many pictures and icons. on amagazine there comes a cover page. lets take it as monthly. so every monnth there need a new design of the cover page. like that any design that simbolize archsociety can be held up here. so one need not to stick in such bounderies that it has to be logo, only.if we get more than ten logo with qulity, we can put up ten of them in a serial. and even that to keeping the old one there.
if you say how, see let the base logo be in header, and you can notice there more place where the logo is shown. in those places we can show up one for the month or week. accepting them as fetured logo. so guys dont loos your heart. creat some thing brilliant, and i think the admins has got the creativity enough in how to highlight a good work towards the globe.
yes every page of this forum, every art work that you put in this forum, is silently promoted to the world. so aactually puting your work in archsociety is actually puting it infront of the global focus. keep up good work.
i would love to see some more.
atul
Tue Dec 12 2006, 06:33am
Registered Member #73 Joined: Wed Jul 12 2006, 10:32am
we shd meet up and discuss. and i hope we shd select a external juror or one who will not participate or mujtaba sir for example to make it more authentic,thanks for the moves.
take me negative with this particular.
atul
Wed Dec 13 2006, 05:02pm
Registered Member #73 Joined: Wed Jul 12 2006, 10:32am

nafis
brac university
1166029336 73 FT1411 Nafis
NEO
Wed Dec 13 2006, 06:33pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
Wow cool logos man!!
The loved the red background one very much. The first one is also cool.
But the phrase 'society' was to be more highlighted, isn't?
1 2 3 

Go to: