« Previous topic | Next topic »
FILMS AND DOCUMENTARIES on architecture
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Arc. Tanzir Kaiser
Wed Jul 25 2007, 06:41pm
Registered Member #433 Joined: Mon Jan 08 2007, 09:25am
: DHAKA
I SUPPORT IT ... ITS REALLY UNFAIR WT HAPPEND WITH YOU ... ANY WAY FORGET IT .. OH HIMEL NOW I RECOGNIZE U ..
Himel
Thu Jul 26 2007, 04:23am
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
: Dhaka
Ya i am not takla himel. I am pagla himel.

Name: Sketches of Frank Gehry

Like the 2/3 parts of the film. But at last it became boring. Nice to hear that Frank Gehry was not good in perspective drawing and his teacher told him to leave architecture.
admin
Mon Jan 07 2008, 08:31pm
Main Admin Registered Member #1 Joined: Sun Jul 31 2005, 06:24am
: virtual architecture ..!
Call for entries: short films for May 10 Pangea Day worldwide film festival; deadline: February 15- TED (Technology, Entertainment and Design)
See details at
http://www.pangeaday.org/

What is Pangea Day?
The Greek word Pangea means 'all earth'.
Pangea Day is a global festival of film and music broadcasted live all over the world together through internet and television.
A short film competition is declared for the festival. The inspirational theme of it is:
It used to be widely believed that we were all completely shaped by our cultures and that two people from two very different cultures might have no way to connect. But in the last couple of decades that view has been discredited. Anthropologists have identified more than 200 "human universals" that have been observed in every single human culture on the planet.

To the extent that your story taps into one or more of these universals, you can be sure that people in other cultures will be
able to relate to it.

If they do, then your film could be one of those selected. And on May 10, 2008, it will explode across the world into the
minds of millions.

There are a lot of topics to do film on. Go through the website to get all.
geebranzy
Mon Jan 31 2022, 07:19am
Registered Member #17235 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 10:34am
: Bethany delaware

Netflix is a good example

business loans in laredo

Go to: