Forums

Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Himel
Thu May 10 2007, 12:42pm Print
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
: Dhaka
I am trying to transfer my credits into UK and start from 2nd year. Most of their rule is 3 years of BA honours in Architecture , than 2 years of BArch. After browsing i have find that they are suggesting me to apply through UCAS.   www.ucas.com

It cost 15 pound. But i dont have any credit card. How can i make a credit card? i heard its very expensive to maintain a credit card. And minimum amount to make a credit card is around 20,000 taka. Is there any easy way to pay them? please visit this link. Here are detail how to pay UCAS.

http://www.ucas.com/getting/how/cost.html#3

Do you know anyone who is studying in UK or have completed? i need information about parttime jobs and living costs.
NEO
Mon May 14 2007, 09:48pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
I know a person who is now doing graduate course in architecture in London. I may give you the contacts.
Do you still need it? Please let me know by PM.
And keep searching through internet... sometimes good opportunity comes up. Have patience, wish you best of luck.
Himel
Tue May 15 2007, 05:33am
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
please give me his email adress.

I am confused whether i will go or not. There are lots of complexity hanging in my career.
nirghum
Fri May 25 2007, 01:35am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
few days back NEO referred me the official website of bangladesh education ministry.
there were very helpful information about studying abroad. you check that out.
i forgot the url, but you can find them by google search. the govt.bd site for education ministry.

Go to: