Registered Member #298 Joined: Thu Oct 26 2006, 06:16am
: gulshan, dhaka
another one ....

1188028064 298 FT2931 Resize Of Entry
Himel
Sat Aug 25 2007, 07:50am
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
: Dhaka
n gonj's very flat image. Rpc's look like 2d. Why dont use evermotion RPC? they are 3d model. I like 3d model rpc instead of archvision's Software system RPC. just merge them from hard disk. In all pictures i found that perspectives are not correct for camera setting.
You have used vray. but vray is a nice light renderer. I think u couldn't use it properly.
fusion
Sat Aug 25 2007, 07:50am
experimental rendering of a restaurant's 1st floor

1188028251 298 FT2931 Resize Of 1st Floor
Himel
Sat Aug 25 2007, 07:52am
last one's left large marble's uvw map are very large i think. You should small the stones a little. and a purple color shower like object in the entrance is disturbing. the car is horrieble.
Himel
Sat Aug 25 2007, 07:55am
r this project is for the final submission of 2 year diploma in santa mariam university. I know a lady Farhana..... who is the best student of this batch. I konw her very well. I think they are in same batch. they will start interniship from september.
fusion
Sat Aug 25 2007, 08:00pm
To Himel: can u help me to collect that kind of rpc. where can i get that? how can i improve my lighting quality? how can i set my camera whats the basic technic?
Himel
Sun Aug 26 2007, 04:18am
4 months ago i went to UAP with mehedi and were sitting on the bamboo chair. I was about to transfering credit from NSU to UAP. i think we met at that time? You said u see road no. 137 of gulshan... I think u are that person. you can buy 3d model's from NEW PLUG AND PLAY shop in Eastern plaza. They sell these models
CLICK HERE
in CD. Per CD contains about 50-60 model. But unfortunately per CD's are 200 taka. There is a DVD version. I don't know which company is that. They told me that DVD is 500 taka and six time larger than CD.
I have a partnar. We decided to share RPCs. You can join with us. So we 3 people will by furniture, people and car RPC's DVD first. Then exchang by copying. Mental ray and vray are time killing renderer. If you dont know to use them properly image will not be good. You will find tutorials on net of mental ray to render both interior and exterior. follow them.

I use a skylight and a IES sun and give light tracer. Some times i use logerythmic exposer. I never like to use people RPC. Cause they change the environment like foreighn country. For camera setting dont use wide angle lense ( below 50mm) try to keep it 70mm+ I think u used a flat background. Try to use environmental background. The background will move as you move the perspective. You will create a new material slot and put the sky into diffuse map. change the co-ordinate type into Environment and mapping: spherical environment.. Then exit material editor. Press 8. Environment rollout comes out. Environment map> material editor> choose that sky View> Viewport background> click use environment background and display background. Set up the sky using tilling spacing from material editor. Edited Fri Aug 31 2007, 05:32am
fusion
Tue Aug 28 2007, 01:16pm
my another unfinised project...

sorry buddy. I am not that person.

I have already collected some rpc (not archvision's) of furniture and car. But I have no rpc of people. For that
purpose I will contact with u definitely bro. That costly CD is illogical to buy individually. It will be very
easy to buy lots of content in shere. I appreciate ur proposal and I am very thankful to u that u offer me.

I know a very little about mental ray. Most of the time i use vray light.It may need extra time to render
but it is the best solution as far I know.  The fact is I have learnt 3d
studio max by myself. and didnt take any help from anybody. so this is my minus point i think.
    I use 35mm lense camera. accordin to ur opinion i will use 70 mm lense in my next project.
    U talked about environmental background. I think it is not that much nessesery for rendering cause its not
matter of animation or walkthrough. during animation it helps a lot.

I am now doing my thesis. Though it is critical to do any proffesional work but I am doing that. I will
cantact with u leter (may be after my final jurry).

We the people will learn and buy togather. I want to be a part of that team. I have collected ur contact no.
  ...................a very special thanks to u and pray for me for my final jurry.

1188306980 298 FT2931 Navana

Go to: