Forums

Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
CactusJack
Thu Sep 13 2007, 09:52am Print
Registered Member #621 Joined: Mon Jun 18 2007, 03:32pm
hi guys, im a new member hir i hope sum1 cud help me.. im currently a graduating architecture student from the philippines. im doing a thesis about a hotel, particularly a botanical/garden hotel. now my problem is i nid to have a unique feature about this hotel since there are other hotels around my site.. and also i was wondering if u guys cud give pointers/advice about my thesis.. hope u gyus cud help me.. tnx and god bless 2 all
cute
Mon Sep 17 2007, 09:01am
Registered Member #615 Joined: Thu Jun 14 2007, 01:01am
: angeles city
wag ka ng mag thesis kc, para la ka ng problema... hehehe... joke lang...
NEO
Tue Sep 18 2007, 06:03pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
Please tell more about your site and other context. So it may be easy to help you out.
And can you please give some explanatory about why you are thinking of a 'botanical/garden hotel' (I couldn't understand it!).

There are some threads in this forum regarding hotel design, you may find some good design examples also. Take a search in the design related forums.

ArchSociety forum doesn't allow 'Internet Short-hand' at all. As far I know things has to be written in clear English. Go through the forum rules once in the Support Forum.
Wish you best of luck for your thesis.
CactusJack
Fri Sep 21 2007, 10:43am
Registered Member #621 Joined: Mon Jun 18 2007, 03:32pm
oh uhmm im trying to put nature to the hotel.. like for example, i plan to put a botanical garden and restaurants, and concession shops that sells herbal shampoo or something like that just to attract the public because the areas near my site has existing hotels so that means i hav a competition..,, by the way tnx for d advice il try to search some hotel designs in the forum

Go to: