Earn Free Money online-- no credit card needed
1 2 
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Munna Bhai Architect
Sat Oct 27 2007, 04:38pm Print
Registered Member #448 Joined: Mon Jan 22 2007, 12:20pm
: Noakhali, Borishal, Dhaka etc
There is a website where you can earn money by visiting their advertisements. Follow the way I have given below:
1.       Create a premiere paypal account from this site:www.paypal.comwhen they ask for credit card just click cancel. Remember your email address and password, which u have given to create paypal account, cause its your paypal id and password. Later you will active the account by mail and when you earn money from the website you can active the paypal for money transactions.  So now just click cancel and get a free paypal. 
2.       Go to this link and create an account. Account is also free: http://bux.to/?r=rakib2  if ask for paypal address give your new created paypal address. The address is your email address you have given to register in paypal. Example:  jack@yahoo.com  (not jack@paypal.com) You will be given 4 advertisement daily to browse.  By clicking on the advertisement you have to visit the advertisement 30 seconds. After 30 seconds ‘DONE” world will be written on the website. When u earn 1 dollar you will get 6 advertisement per day. Like this advertisement number will increase and your earning speed will be high.

The main policy is that: I have given a referral link of user  “rakib2”. Those who have registered from this referral links will be count as a group member. Every click of a individual member will give money to other groups members.  So pass this referral link to your friends or other forums to increase group members cause when they click on adds you will also earn money by their clicks.  According to  group referral rules if there are 20 users and they are regularly browsing advertisements, each of the group members can earn 100 dollars in a month ( 30days). Its only for 20 members. Now this referral links already have more than 30 dollars. So think how much you can earn if the user will be more than 100? So don’t use other referral links and use this referral link to try to pass it. Thanks a lot.  If you have any questions ask it here. Edited Sat Oct 27 2007, 04:42pm
nirghum
Sun Oct 28 2007, 04:19pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
is it tested by you?
are you able to have a paypal acccount from here i mean dhaka, noakhali, barisal etc?
Munna Bhai Architect
Mon Oct 29 2007, 02:10am
ya... i got it from patuakhali.
nirghum
Tue Oct 30 2007, 04:08pm
interesting.
i will try it out.
tell me more about it.
like-to make a cheque out, how many days did it took for you, at the first time?

how many payouts have you experienced?
if it is not that damn secret . share us some more knowledge. i think such positive scheeme need to be talked after. people should get neat profit from web browsing.and in money form.
Munna Bhai Architect
Wed Oct 31 2007, 03:53am
just follow the rules i have described in the first post and browse regularly.
nirghum
Fri Nov 30 2007, 06:49am
if we try to collect some donation through paypal
how it would be?
donation for the current flood and cidr disaster.
i will let you know one pay pal. if the owner allow me.
you can try if you have paypal.
but i still think that paypal is not allowd from bangladesh.

bangladesh is shitt in theyr eyes.
as maldivs, srilanka, nepal all are in paypal range.
but dont know what the hell with bangladesh.

i think this is the perpect time to talk with pay pal and bangladesh govt.

lets us raise a voice for paypal in bangladesh.
we want fulll access paypal in bangladesh.
Himel
Fri Nov 30 2007, 02:09pm
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
: Dhaka
ya... that system was fake and the website was fake too. i didn't get money from them after earning 12 dollars. munnabhai is very stupid

i am going to have a original paypal from my relative who lives in UK.

Another problem in our country is slow internet connection
nirghum
Sat Dec 01 2007, 12:23am
slow internet connection is not at all a problem. people dont know what they will do with faster connection. think some day in bangladesh, the scenario is like - more faster the connection, more you earn in dollar. then surely there will be fater connection. 
you will get faster connection in dhaka, if you are ready to pay more. actually we dont know why do we pay for internet. parents think its such a waste on spending over computing. better there is no internet. well lets try to enlist our loved bangla enlisted in paypal. soon. then only web based industry grow. we need to earn first. then we can spend. any one is interested to get on hand training on online money making, come down to egen solutions. 59, kazi nazrul islam avenue, (3rd floor\4 tala) land mark first over bridge- at farmgate, while approaching from hotel sonar ga side. on top of mughal sweets, Edited Sat Dec 01 2007, 12:27am
1 2 

Go to: