« Previous topic | Next topic »
another strong presense in the virtual world
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
nirghum
Sun Feb 10 2008, 06:40pm Print
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
here goes another stronger presence of us in the web world.

http://egenbangla.com

guys and girls requested to help us to build egenbangla a better place.
Himel
Mon Feb 11 2008, 06:45pm
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
: Dhaka
1. make different sections like song download, photography section, game talks, movie talk etc.

2. Dont give impression to the people that its moderators are from architectural background.

3. If possible than change the look. Why there are lots of space in left and right blank?

4. Make me a moderator of that site.

5. After completing all the sections and graphic works give advertisement into the ' computer protidin' section in prothom alo.

Himel
Mon Feb 11 2008, 06:52pm
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
: Dhaka
Can you make a outsourcing website of Bangladesh? I can pay 50% of the money for building that website. That website will only for Bangladeshi people. There will be biding system. Can you tell me what to do for that?

I think It will become very popular as there is no such type of website in bangladesh. And you will come to media by telling that you are helping bangladesh to earn foreign currency etc....
nirghum
Mon Feb 11 2008, 07:49pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
thanks himel, you are granted as a moderator there.
in egen bangla we will try to put every thing collectively. its a very very common and open to all subject and topic. about binding for only bangladeshi people will narrow down oue business. so we will be open to all.

i will try my level best to make it place of work, exchange of service, and involve lots of money matter there. so let it be a business and knowledge platform, global for bangladeshi. hope i will get continuous support from you gys. tahnks.
idasanka
Sun Jan 30 2022, 05:25am
Registered Member #17236 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 02:15pm
: davao
will start doing this now.. thanks for helping me!

facial hair removal

Go to: