Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
nirghum
Wed Sep 20 2006, 02:09pm Print
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
i thought it would be more!

one post got 44 view, but only 4 reply.
thought, it would be more, hey dont you have any thing to say about the business center and residencial thesis of pranali
ritu bhardwaj
Wed Sep 20 2006, 02:17pm
Registered Member #87 Joined: Sat Jul 29 2006, 06:47am
: jaipur
i wish i could have a say to it but right now a learner to this field and would like to grab as much as i can ... soon would add my point to the forum topics .
nirghum
Wed Sep 20 2006, 04:23pm
actually i tried to imagine it in a way that if there is a such complex, which preserve both the purpose of business, and as well as residencial facility, we can talk in more generall, not as technical as architecture is. couldnt we share some thing very own. i mean how we would like to see such a complex. for an example:
imagine there is a friend of me who lives in such a complex. as his father works in a company held within the complex. and i wanted to go to meet with him. then surely i would like to avoide the same entry-exit is used for the business block of building.
i would like to use another entry -exit. as my purpose to visit the plase has got nothinhg to do with. so the building should have a separate face.

well from such an thought i have aded the idea there to keep two face of the building.
now the point is im not really sure that whether it would be any help to the thesis or not. so in discussion forum as there is no limit of how much we can talk .
we can reply even if not much technical. but just for talking. this is what a forum has to do.
aliza
Wed Sep 20 2006, 05:42pm
Registered Member #68 Joined: Thu Jul 06 2006, 06:28am
: dhaka
i would like to help pranali apu,but i dont know anything about business centre yet...so i didnt reply to her topic...and i think when i will learn about business center,her thesis will be over..
nirghum
Wed Sep 20 2006, 09:44pm
thanks aliza.
actually i have tried to eplain the fact in my previous reply.
even if you are not technically sound to make the best reply, yet just reply how much you can concieve of the idea.

that would may help. and you can directly say, as i beginier in architecture i my point of view is such and such. community is just a place of tlking. dont think before writing, that whether it would help to solve actuall problem of any project or thesis.

another better practice is, look for google, search on the topic and reply with the best sites google takes you. if we gather 10 links one or two may carry some value to the thread owner.

i think we need more talks on online xommunity.
nirghum
Fri Sep 29 2006, 12:53am
well another similar feeling,
as this one is an architects den.i thought i would see some more cool avatar and signature banner.
as of neo.
come on guys put some amazing designed avatar and signature. i think an avatar and signature bannar competition can be held.
geebranzy
Mon Jan 31 2022, 08:41am
Registered Member #17235 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 10:34am
: Bethany delaware
Structural Thesis
portable buildings vancouver wa

idasanka
Thu Sep 01 2022, 10:30am
Registered Member #17236 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 02:15pm
: davao
Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. https://customclosetsdesigntallahassee.com

Go to: