Forums

ArchSociety :: Forum :: Scribbling on sketch-pad :: Introduce yourself

« Previous topic | Next topic »
New member??? Why not introduce yourself!!!
1 2 3 4  last
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Yasir
Fri Oct 17 2008, 01:02pm Print
Registered Member #138 Joined: Sun Aug 13 2006, 01:56am
: chennai
Yello guys!!! wink.png

Communication in architecture is really important as you all might have realize or will realize for sure... so lets break the ice and introduce ourselves!! just say a simple "hi" or an elaborate intro, but make it a point that you tell us about yourself!! 

And this is a general 'introduce yourself' thread, so any new member can introduce her/his self by replying to this thread.. cheesey.png

Edited Wed Sep 08 2010, 06:55pm
swagota
Wed Jun 24 2009, 09:44pm
Registered Member #1547 Joined: Wed Jun 24 2009, 08:20pm
: dhaka
hi....friends...me a new member of this group..wanna share architecture life with you....studying in BUET, level 3-term2.....05 batch...architecture was my dream subject but it has now become a nightmare for me..:(....still fighting to survive...:P
nirghum
Thu Jun 25 2009, 06:43pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
thanks swagota, thanks for joining us, thanks for posting your intro. miserable architecture students life can only become interesting by having lot of good architecture students friends. once you share your plan, idea, projects, sorrow and fun with archsociety you will feel like you are not the one there are many. you please help other with their design their thoughts, they will do so in return thus we can relive our pain and can have fun by sharing us.
Alienated
Sun Aug 09 2009, 05:36pm
Registered Member #1603 Joined: Sun Aug 09 2009, 05:19pm
Hi every1.....its a pleasure to join archsociety me a student of Urban and Regional Planning, BUET (05 batch).....hope to b able...to add a pinch in loads of contribution by all here....thank u
nirghum
Wed Aug 12 2009, 11:56pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
Alienated, hope you will get good friends here.

i like your commitment to contribute. keep that in mind. please share some news from BUET.

i believe that is place to hear of. speak for us from BUET. whats up there? welcome !!!
dss
Sat Aug 15 2009, 05:04pm
Registered Member #1584 Joined: Fri Jul 24 2009, 07:07am
Hello everyone. I am Soha, a very new member of here and in architecture too. I have just finished Design course 102 in BRAC university and very much interested to be linked with architecture. I am totally illiterate about that how I can involve with Architecture. Hope I can earn help here and can be a good member.
rubelraf
Sun Aug 16 2009, 08:00am
rubelraf
Admin Registered Member #12 Joined: Sat Sep 17 2005, 01:22pm
: Dhaka, Bangladesh

welcome, Soha
to this community... [both in Architecture and in Archsociety]

about, what you can do in this forum, some hints

Bubble of Ideas..
Discuss all your preliminary design ideas and Seek for HELP in the development of IDEAS, SITE & PROGRAM analysis

Design Development
Discuss your all other problems and possibilities of your project in design development level, post your development level drawings.. etc.

Jury, Presentation, Tools & Techniques
Put your finished projects here for crit. Discuss about Jury. Talk about presentation techniques, presentation related problems and possibilities. Drafting and rendering issues, CAD, 3dMAX etc softweres...

Project Reviews
Write about latest projects around the world you know or about any built projects or cities you might have visited..

there are many other things you can talk/discuss ...

hope, you will share your knowledge with others.
good luck...

dss
Mon Aug 17 2009, 05:10pm
Registered Member #1584 Joined: Fri Jul 24 2009, 07:07am
hellow.I am Soha, a totally new member who has recently finished studio course 102 in BRAC university. I want to become an active member in all kinds of thing related to architecture. But I do not know how it possible. So I am wishing to get help from you all. have a nice day.
1 2 3 4  last

Go to: