Forums

Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Himel
Wed Aug 25 2010, 04:44pm Print
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
: Dhaka
can anyone please explain about DAP? which people are getting benefitted by this rules and who are bieng suffering? Edited Wed Sep 08 2010, 09:02am
NEO
Thu Aug 26 2010, 05:38am
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
Hehe no one actually knows it. Everyone just shouting that's it. No one even has the right to know about it. And no one is talking about that right of 'open urban design information'. Didn't you read the ArchSociety article about it?
Read now: http://www.archsociety.com/news.php?item.138.1 Edited Thu Aug 26 2010, 05:39am
Unknown
Wed Apr 06 2011, 09:03am
I have some information, but if you people specify what you want to know it would be good. Otherwise i can post a summery of that.
NEO
Wed Apr 06 2011, 11:53am
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
@Tuni: Great! Sure you can. You also may think of writing an article or news item instead of forum posts if you like. Catch me online to talk about we will figure out about publishing it.

Well, the answer of 'what' information is 'anything'. All I have seen so far are written articles about DAP. I have never seen a high resolution digital or print copy of the map itself. And the most ridiculous thing is in all those maps they put that tag 'property of RAJUK you can't publish or reprint without permission' etc. I know they even don't 'mean' it. But why do they write that sentence anyway? How would I know about something if I can't see it? And people have their right to know what's going to happen in their neighborhood after 15 years.

So I suggest if you have any high resolution copy of different layers of DAP map or copy of GIS format maps of DAP please supply me. I will try to convert and negotiate with RAJUK to make them available online under open-source license.
Unknown
Sat May 21 2011, 05:33am
Thanks bhaia, I'll surely wirte an article. And the DAP is not all about a Map. We have to explain the need and background of and Detail Area Plan. I'll post as soon as possible.
geebranzy
Mon Jan 31 2022, 06:44am
Registered Member #17235 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 10:34am
: Bethany delaware
Laws and regulations

https://fencingyakimawa.com

Go to: