Forums

1 2 3
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
etipuf
Tue Jan 16 2007, 09:52pm
Registered Member #430 Joined: Sat Jan 06 2007, 09:30pm
: istanbul
right now im not going through the painful process of architectural creation, im working on an urban planning project which is mostly about writing long detailed policy reports and pointing the problem spots on the map really. no striking visuals on that one. the other studio i have is a survey and restoration project but then im not creating something, im just reporting how it is, how it was originally and how it should be preserved.
ill be taking an architectural studio this summer
the double major program doesnt allow us to take both the architectural project and the urban planning project on the same term
right now im going through my finals and have my restoration deadline by thursday and my planning deadline by the 23rd. what are you guys doing?
nirghum
Wed Jan 24 2007, 07:21pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
cool avatar etipuf
etipuf
Wed Jan 24 2007, 08:56pm
:D
nirghum
Wed Jan 31 2007, 09:20am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
hello there.
how your days going over there? you know here in dhaka, though the climate Is to be cool, as it is winter season here. But due to our national political transformation we feel hoty.
etipuf
Wed Jan 31 2007, 11:17am
the weather is plain weird, it was too hot for a month or so, like spring weather. then i went to this trip on a mountain and storm broke, i thought it was because of the altitude and the towns were alright but when i came down i learned that storm broke in the whole country
it rarely snows in istanbul and the west/south parts of turkey, but they are expecting snow all around the country now
everyone is talking about global warming and climate change, very odd

there was a blockade in bangladesh but i dont see that in the news here, i just read about it online and some here, hows everyting now?
 1 2 3

Go to: