1 2 
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
fusion
Sun Oct 29 2006, 09:40pm Print
Registered Member #298 Joined: Thu Oct 26 2006, 06:16am
: gulshan, dhaka
hello everyarchibody,

this is fusion, studying in final year in architecture. i found the address from one of my classmate which i am looking for actually. I am not that much experienced on this kind of site.
Everybody is shering there opinion i appreciate it very much.
actually we need this type of website for our own where we can communicate amoung us. This is an effective website in bangladesh on architecture community. In this site i found both proffesional and students are participating which is very good approach. I wish it would be more informative in near future.

i am glad to be one of the member and part of the who le architecture community through this site and i wish its success.
............ fusion
NEO
Tue Oct 31 2006, 02:47pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
Good post. Welcome Fusion to the community.
Hope your smooth participation...
Very nice avatar! Edited Tue Oct 31 2006, 07:11pm
Ahmed Baig
Wed Nov 01 2006, 05:30pm
Registered Member #307 Joined: Wed Nov 01 2006, 05:03pm
: Multan
well diz is ahmed baig,,i am in 2nd year of architectural engineering ,,i am doing from university college of engineering and technology multan,pakistan,,,,its real;ly good to hv such kinda website,,we really need it to share our problems n to colloect knowledge n experiance of others that would might help us in d future
SS
Wed Nov 01 2006, 06:02pm
Registered Member #308 Joined: Wed Nov 01 2006, 05:41pm
: Karachi
hi...my name's Sana n i'm frm Karachi,Pakistan and am currently enrolled in 3rd yr architecture at the University of Karachi... i'm pretty excited at joinin this community...lets see how everythin goes on... n thnx for lettin me knw abt it Neo
admin
Wed Nov 01 2006, 09:53pm
Main Admin Registered Member #1 Joined: Sun Jul 31 2005, 06:24am
: virtual architecture ..!
Hey Ahmed Baig and Sana Shahid thanks for you posts. But shouldn't you start a new thread in the 'Introduce Yourself' forum other than posting inside the thread of Fusion?
nirghum
Thu Nov 02 2006, 07:55am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
welcome you all.
hope you all find this place a real fun. its very easy to grow up a good community brothers, just adopt the habit of writing. reply to all. and dont think much before you reply. wahtever comes in mind share it up. and few words from many you have said willl touch other's heart. thus we grow. thank you all. wish soon you willl get more welcome messages from many other members. keep talking about you, your pain and joy, your campus. nay thing that touch you will touch us.
idasanka
Wed Sep 07 2022, 12:53am
Registered Member #17236 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 02:15pm
: davao
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. https://graberfence.com/cedar-fencing/
jennyxee
Tue Sep 20 2022, 05:10am
Registered Member #19603 Joined: Mon Sep 19 2022, 07:02am
: london
Oiled Leather: According to the preferred appearance, an greasy or waxy surface covering is used on unhealthy leather extracted from unique tanneries. Styles like Gizeh and use it and search stunning paired with business relaxed or dressy clothes. cheap Birkenstock sale
1 2 

Go to: