Forums

Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Raja
Tue Nov 28 2006, 05:29am Print
Registered Member #368 Joined: Tue Nov 28 2006, 05:08am
: Erode
My name is Prakash Raja - 4th yr studnt stuin in NIT, nagpur,India. I am in search of informations abt doin graduate course in usa or uk. if anyone have it plz share it wid me.
NEO
Tue Nov 28 2006, 10:21am
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
Welcome Raja.
Oh.. studding in UK or USA? Honestly speaking it's not a very good idea at all. My suggestion is to continue in India is better.
Try to manage an intern in BV Doshi’s office or office like Charles Correa. Those masters are within your reach. Why not to take the very best from them first?

However, if you really want to go UK or US then I would suggest about some cities, not some universities. The city you’ll live in is very important than the school you’ll study. Whatever the school is try to remain strict on living in Boston or Pennsylvania or New York or Massachusetts. If it’s about UK never think of living out side London. These cities will teach you, the cities will give you new dimension in yourself.
Suppose when you are in Boston you are not far from Harvard (no matter whether you are studding in another general grade school there..). You’ll easily be able to catch every open lectures of Harvard Design School. If you can’t manage a handsome scholarship of Harvard don’t worry. You need not be in Harvard… try to be in Boston.
Got the point?
nirghum
Wed Nov 29 2006, 03:41am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
welcome raja to our community. here we share our thoughts and projects and try to help each other grow. wish we will see you often.
idasanka
Wed Sep 07 2022, 12:49am
Registered Member #17236 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 02:15pm
: davao
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. https://customclosetsdesigncincinnati.com

Go to: