Forums

Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Look whos talkin
Sun Aug 06 2006, 02:22am Print
Registered Member #113 Joined: Sun Aug 06 2006, 02:14am
: Vancouver
Confused and dazzled with the present world of senseless architecture... I sense I am better off not to introduce myself as an architect... Well guys, I started my Arch life from Chennai, India and am currently working in Vancouver, Canada as a Building Science Consultant (true I waded away to engineering)... but why???... coz of what architects have done to themselves... Where are the real???

I 'll disclose more of what is happening if u r curious...
NEO
Sun Aug 06 2006, 04:56am
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
wow I was also thinking like you!
We are going to forget the real definition of the word 'architect'. as it seems earning money without burning brain is becoming the main concern allover.

As i'm still a student in 5th year.. may be still i'm not getting the 'more real' scinario of the profession from our studio. When i'll be passed out and be a part of the (so called) architects' community then i may realize 'what the hell is going on...?'
Hey you please keep writing your story.... let dig it out.....
nirghum
Sat Aug 12 2006, 04:34am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
I 'll disclose more of what is happening if u r curious...

sure sir we love to hear your pain with to days parctice of architects. please spare some of your really valuable time for all of us. so that we can get knowledge from the real people those are fighting in frontiers.

Go to: