Forums

Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
PORI
Wed Aug 09 2006, 08:32am Print
Registered Member #128 Joined: Wed Aug 09 2006, 08:21am
: kuala lumpur
Hi this is Shegufta... from kuala lumpur.one and only bangladeshi arch student in the faculty of architecture in international islamic university. I ve done 1 year in asia pacific university in dhaka. this is my 3rd year going on here. i would love to know about this forum n as well this web.
now ... i like ......to do masti..painting..music...nnnn shopping... !!!!!

ok friens thats all from me. now my turn to know u people.. byeeeeeeeee.....
NEO
Wed Aug 09 2006, 08:58am
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
uuuu kooool!
Pori, I'm too happy to see you here. I was waiting for you people in this community. You know one thing... that we together dreamt a community like this... and i started it only knowing that I'm getting you people beside me in this venture.

archsociety.com is a complete webportal for architects and architecture students. Here they can meet each other... talk and discuss about their problems and possiblities of their design studio projects. They may share there drawings, CAD files, photos, 3ds here. See there's uploading/ file attachment system in forum.
So anyone can show there projects' drawings or photos to others. This is an online knowledge sharing station.

You'll notice another thing, all architecture students and architects are have little or more 'digital architectural resources'. Suppose you have some scanned books, photos of your projects, lectures by professors etc. Now if we start sharing all our resources here at archsociety.com then one day it may become a huge collection of resources, it will become a big online library. And the library wich is open for all 24 hours.
Moja na?

Here you are getting people from allover the world. So, students from other country may share there ways of working... may share different visions.
Go through the member list... dekh koto manush achhe ekhane...

This is our archsociety.com and that's why we spend our valuable time for it.
rubelraf
Wed Aug 09 2006, 10:46am
rubelraf
Admin Registered Member #12 Joined: Sat Sep 17 2005, 01:22pm
: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Hello , Pori .

Glad you'v Joined.
Hope you'l continue contributing.
And how it's going on out there?
nirghum
Sat Aug 12 2006, 02:46am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
so cute nick. 'Pori' cool yar. welcome to this community. come back again and again. put some foot mark.

Go to: