Forums

1 2 3 
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Munna Bhai Architect
Mon Jan 22 2007, 01:00pm Print
Registered Member #448 Joined: Mon Jan 22 2007, 12:20pm
: Noakhali, Borishal, Dhaka etc
Vaisaab, Main huin Munna. Architct parne ke liye aya huin. Mera kamla Sarkit ne mujhe ye forum ka address diya hain. Apunko Tera ye forum bohut achcha laga. Magar ek baat samaj me nahi ata........
"Forum Rule:
1.Clarity of English : Everyone has to write in clear English. No Internet shorthand is allowed.
Such as: never write thnx, plz, neway etc. always write thanks, please, anyway in it's full form.

Bangla is allowed only in the 'Bangla Adda-ghor' forum. Any language is allowed in the Realtime Chatbox. Except these two places any other languages are not allowed anywhere in archsociety."

Ye kaisa rule hain? Agar koi English nahi janta to keya usne Architecture parne ke layek nahi hain?

Maine Suna tha Tumhare Country main 1952 me vasa ke liya waatt lag geya tha. Aab tum saab kehrahe ho Bangla is not allowed? bah vai bah! keya student hain.....
rubelraf
Mon Jan 22 2007, 03:17pm
rubelraf
Admin Registered Member #12 Joined: Sat Sep 17 2005, 01:22pm
: Dhaka, Bangladesh
hello...
Munna Bhai Architect
welcome to the community...

though, I do not agree with your comment....because>>
this is a common platform/forum for the
architects and students of architecture
where there is people from different country & location with different language.
for that we need to converse in an international language which is English.
and we do not want this forum to be localised/firewalled_with_language_tool against the people from other part of the world with other language.

Maine Suna tha Tumhare Country main 1952 me vasa ke liya waatt lag geya tha. Aab tum saab kehrahe ho Bangla is not allowed? bah vai bah! keya student hain.....

we have 'Bangla Adda-ghor' where we write in bengali.

Edited Mon Jan 22 2007, 03:24pm
admin
Mon Jan 22 2007, 04:32pm
Main Admin Registered Member #1 Joined: Sun Jul 31 2005, 06:24am
: virtual architecture ..!
About the post
Good points Munna Bhai, (however with invalid logics ), intelligent try.
First of all I'm leaving this post for the valuable opinions of other respected members of this community, I'm not taking any decision right now.

Here I'm just revealing some mistakes done by Munna Bhai Architect

1. He breaks the forum rule No. 1 (He could say his words in English, rather in the Service Commentary forum)

2. Munna Bhai Architect logged in from this IP address: 203.112.202.252
And this IP is not an Indian IP. He/she has posted his/her writing from Bangladesh, not from India anyway. And he/she used the BTTB internet connection to log in to archsociety. In this way he/she has provided wrong information in his profile.
Anyone can check the whois result of his/her IP address, see it here:
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=203.112.202.252

Now it's other members' decision what to do with Munna Bhai Architect.
And Munna Bhai Architect you may say your opinions on behalf of what you have done.

About the language issue:
ArchSociety is ready to open any specific forum for specific language as we have opened Bangla Adda Ghor forum. It will just require 5 requests from 5 members for the specific language forum.
Suppose we have a big number of members from Iran in ArchSociety, if any five of them request us to open a Persian or Arabic forum we'll be glad to do that.

Edited Mon Jan 22 2007, 04:35pm
Munna Bhai Architect
Tue Jan 23 2007, 02:56pm
1. He breaks the forum rule No. 1 (He could say his words in English, rather in the Service Commentary forum)

2. Munna Bhai Architect logged in from this IP address: 203.112.202.252
And this IP is not an Indian IP. He/she has posted his/her writing from Bangladesh, not from India anyway. And he/she used the BTTB internet connection to log in to archsociety. In this way he/she has provided wrong information in his profile.

1. Are mamu, agar main English samajhta to keya mera post main language ke bare main fight karta? Mere ko angraji nahi ata bole to maine ei post kiya.

tumne mera prashon ka jabab nahi diye: Agar koi English nahi janta to keya usne Architecture parne ka layak nahi hain? Agar layek hain to keya usne ye forum ka layek nahi hain? Agar nahi hain to main vinambar ke sath kehta huin tum log ye forum ka theme badlau " GLOBAL FORUM OF ARCHITECT AND STUDENTS WHO KNOWS ENGLISH"

2. PLZ TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY. I THINK ITS NOT MATTER WHETHER I AM GIVING CORRECT OR WRONG INFORMATION IN MY PROFILE. PLZ TRY TO UNDERSTAND MY CHARECTER. (sorry, again i have broken the rule. it will be "please" not in internet shorthand PLZ)

WHEN I ADMITTED INTO MEDICAL COLLEGE, AT FIRST EVERYONE THOUGHT ME I AM A GUNDA. BUD ME SABHI NE MEREKO GALE SE LAGAYA. CHUTKI VI MERE KO PASAND KAR BAITHI THI

BUD MAIN MAINE O RADIO WALI KI PAYAR MAIN FUSY. LEKIN MAIN HIMMAT NAHI HARI. MAIN SACHCHA BOLNE MAIN ATAL RAHA THA OR BUD MAIN LUCKKY SINGH VI MUJHE GALE LAGA LI.

vaiya,
ami tomader shotru na. Kintu jokhon keu bangla likhe r take bola hoi bangla allowed na sheta khub opoman jonok. Shobai ki English pare? R english e jodi vul thake tobe sheta ki funny hoyna? Vul english lekhar cheye shundor kore banglai shohoj vabe lekhata ki beshi valona? Ami keno onno desher manusher jonno bangla bud dibo? ami amar moner kotha banglai jevabe prokash korte pari english e ki totota parbo? Dhonnobud shobai k.
rubelraf
Tue Jan 23 2007, 04:09pm
rubelraf
Admin Registered Member #12 Joined: Sat Sep 17 2005, 01:22pm
: Dhaka, Bangladesh

"Munna Bhai Architect" is continuously breaking the rules....
and (s)he is babbling nonsense....

my opinion is..>>

(s)he..... should be banned... from archsociety...
[not just deleting the post]

there should be no place for forger in Archsociety....
[as (s)he has provided wrong information in the profile]

Edited Tue Jan 23 2007, 04:10pm
NEO
Tue Jan 23 2007, 04:51pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
Rubel_Raf I think we should be more polite .
Munna Bhai, please try to understand that there's already a dedicated forum for Bangla writing. If you have not get the access to it please send a request PM to admin for the access to the Bangla Adda Ghor forum.
But providing wrong information in profile and pretending to be a member from West Bengal instead of Bangladesh is definitely an offense.

Wrong English is not at all a problem. I also often write English in wrong grammar and spelling. It's all about just conveying the messages to others... language is not very important.
And if an architect wants to talk about his design then a drawing or photograph can do most of the thing... he may need not say even a single word.
And after everything a small sentence for you:
"Broaden your vision, think global"
admin
Tue Jan 23 2007, 05:14pm
Main Admin Registered Member #1 Joined: Sun Jul 31 2005, 06:24am
: virtual architecture ..!
Munna Bhai,
Please read it carefully again:
wrote ...
About the language issue:
ArchSociety is ready to open any specific forum for specific language as we have opened Bangla Adda Ghor forum. It will just require 5 requests from 5 members for the specific language forum.
Suppose we have a big number of members from Iran in ArchSociety, if any five of them request us to open a Persian or Arabic forum we'll be glad to do that.
I'm giving you the access to the Bangla Forum as a test. Lets see what you write. If you really eager to write Bangla write there using Bangla letters using UNICODE. Nirghum explained HERE how to write in Bangla script.

And see... people are seeking help for many things, if you can help, then help them, if you need any help then ask for design related help. And basically that's the purpose of this forum. Language will be no problem i think if you really want to give or take help from the forum.
You start writing in Bangla Forum in 'Bangla' and start writing in the design related forums 'which really means something for the forum'. Lets see how you do. And please no more crap talking. Lets show yourself as a pro-active member doing some real positive works for the community.
Wish you best of luck.
Edited Tue Jan 23 2007, 05:24pm
Munna Bhai Architect
Tue Jan 23 2007, 05:35pm
ঠিক আছে মামু।
1 2 3 

Go to: