1 2 3 
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
admin
Wed Jan 24 2007, 06:53am
Main Admin Registered Member #1 Joined: Sun Jul 31 2005, 06:24am
: virtual architecture ..!
Thank you Munna Bhai.
I'm doing you mercy for these posts only as a test. You are under observation for your activities.
Prove yourself as a pro-active member.
Then I'll also give you a big hug as everyone gave to Munna Bhai Cheers. Best of luck.
nirghum
Wed Jan 24 2007, 06:39pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
here again i offer munna vai that if you want a hindi forum. you can have. i think admin is ready to allow you to open a hindi forum, but for that you need to apply and you need to take care of the moderation.

just let us know if you like to have a hindi corner.
Munna Bhai Architect
Thu Jan 25 2007, 03:32am
Registered Member #448 Joined: Mon Jan 22 2007, 12:20pm
: Noakhali, Borishal, Dhaka etc
DO you think i really need a Hindi forum? I came here to allow bangla in any section of this forum. Cause I think being a Bangladeshi when anyone is writing Bangla in forum and be warned that Bangla is not allowed, thats very insulting for that student and also i think its disrespect of Bengali Language . May be i am wrong. My main theme is that why i should stop bangla for foreign users? Edited Thu Jan 25 2007, 03:33am
admin
Thu Jan 25 2007, 01:41pm
Main Admin Registered Member #1 Joined: Sun Jul 31 2005, 06:24am
: virtual architecture ..!
Munna Bhai, You please stop thinking that archsociety is a 'Bangladeshi forum'. No it's not. It's a 'Global Forum'. And the number of Bangladeshi members is only around 20% of the entire member list of archsociety. And there's no 'regional or national priority ' in this community, there'll never be. Everyone is same in this open global platform. Forget the concept of 'foreign' and 'native'. How do you know archsociety is Bangladeshi? Who says? Is it written anywhere in this entire website?
And the rule is not only for writing in Bangla, the rule is all the same for any other languages on the earth.
I have already gave you the access to Bangla Adda Ghor forum.
Members from other parts of the world speaking other languages are encouraged to request for their language specific forum, we'll be glad to open it for them.
Thanks for your cooperation. Keep up writing
nirghum
Sat Jan 27 2007, 06:26am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
well i think our dear admin has miss out some point. that is bangla people will write bangla. only in bangla forum.
this much is perfect. no contradiction.
but what munna vai is trying to say is why not other, can see it. let the world see how does bangla looks.
and the same thing for other language too.

lat me see how Chinese looks like, on archsociety.
so the proposal here is to restrict writing regional languages in its particular forum. but let it be seen to all. can we do that ??
Edited Sat Jan 27 2007, 06:29am
rubelraf
Sat Jan 27 2007, 08:17am
rubelraf
Admin Registered Member #12 Joined: Sat Sep 17 2005, 01:22pm
: Dhaka, Bangladesh
admin wrote ...

Munna Bhai, You please stop thinking that archsociety is a 'Bangladeshi forum'. No it's not. It's a 'Global Forum'. And the number of Bangladeshi members is only around 20% of the entire member list of archsociety. And there's no 'regional or national priority ' in this community, there'll never be. Everyone is same in this open global platform. Forget the concept of 'foreign' and 'native'. How do you know archsociety is Bangladeshi? Who says? Is it written anywhere in this entire website?
And the rule is not only for writing in Bangla, the rule is all the same for any other languages on the earth.
I have already gave you the access to Bangla Adda Ghor forum.
Members from other parts of the world speaking other languages are encouraged to request for their language specific forum, we'll be glad to open it for them.
Thanks for your cooperation. Keep up writing

well said, admin..... I have the same... concept.

nirghum wrote ...

well i think our dear admin has miss out some point. that is bangla people will write bangla. only in bangla forum.
this much is perfect. no contradiction.
but what munna vai is trying to say is why not other, can see it. let the world see how does bangla looks.
and the same thing for other language too.

lat me see how Chinese looks like, on archsociety.
so the proposal here is to restrict writing regional languages in its particular forum. but let it be seen to all. can we do that ??

I agree with nirghum vai.... >>> let bangla (বাংলা) visible to everyone.

Edited Sat Jan 27 2007, 09:01am
Himel
Sat Jan 27 2007, 11:41am
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
: Dhaka
muunabhai said ...

Vul english lekhar cheye shundor kore banglai shohoj vabe lekhata ki beshi valona? Ami keno onno desher manusher jonno bangla bud dibo?

1.I am agree with this quote. Cause if anybody dont want to show his or her post to the abroad members, it may be his or her decission. I think he has the right to do it.

2.And after reading his comments carefully i found he is trying to talk about the dignity of Bangla language. Like we r Bangladeshi, but we cannot write Bengali lagnguage in any section of this forum, he took it as an insult for Bangla. Right Munnabhai?

nirghum said ...

3. I think this will help us to show Bangla language to the world. They will know how it look like ( if they can see Bangla font). And it will be a media to show them " We respect our language, so we use it in everywhere"

at last i am giving importance to my number 1 point about মৌলিক অধিকার.
I think we should think it carefully. May be we the students do not make right decission about it. It may be solved by our teachers or very intellectual persons.

So there is two contradictory points:
munnbhai is saying about dignity and Admin is saying about globalization.
rubelraf
Sat Jan 27 2007, 06:49pm
rubelraf
Admin Registered Member #12 Joined: Sat Sep 17 2005, 01:22pm
: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Himel wrote ...

1.I am agree with this quote. Cause if anybody dont want to show his or her post to the abroad members, it may be his or her decission. I think he has the right to do it.

2.And after reading his comments carefully i found he is trying to talk about the dignity of Bangla language. Like we r Bangladeshi, but we cannot write Bengali lagnguage in any section of this forum, he took it as an insult for Bangla. Right Munnabhai?

3. I think this will help us to show Bangla language to the world. They will know how it look like ( if they can see Bangla font). And it will be a media to show them " We respect our language, so we use it in everywhere"

at last i am giving importance to my number 1 point about মৌলিক অধিকার.
I think we should think it carefully. May be we the students do not make right decission about it. It may be solved by our teachers or very intellectual persons.

So there is two contradictory points:
munnbhai is saying about dignity and Admin is saying about globalization.

I do not agree with himel...

we should not use bangla in everywhere.
and about teacher... Don't want to talk....
we should not be hardliner [creating so called language fire wall] in the name of dignity.....
as admin said.. ""archsociety is not a 'Bangladeshi forum'. No it's not. It's a 'Global Forum'...""
thats the way it should be....

1 2 3 

Go to: