Forums

Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
keNneTh
Thu Jun 07 2007, 03:59am Print
Registered Member #606 Joined: Thu Jun 07 2007, 03:45am
: angeles city, pampanga
hi..i need help about my thesis..i can't think of any projects which is innovative..im a 5th year architecture student in the philippines..thanks for any help that will be share..thanks.. Edited Thu Jun 07 2007, 04:25am
NEO
Thu Jun 07 2007, 04:22am
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
Hey please tell about your interest....
I mean which type of project or research do you expect. Oh another thing is the process of doing undergrad thesis in architecture varies from school to school. Let us understand what type of project will be valid in your school as a thesis (please follow this thread http://www.archsociety.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?2664 to know more).

By the way you can think of something which will be a 'solution' to the neighborhood near you. Keenly look around ... no urban neighborhood is perfect. You can do something for the betterment or for environmental and economical sustainability of your locality. A real ground research which may really come to in work for the people.
nirghum
Sun Jun 10 2007, 02:50am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
search the forum by the word 'Thesis'. there are number of thread with various discussion on thesis. many student shared their thesis here in archsociety.
i think from their work you can get a primary idea. then tell us back what do you think. and of course as Neo said above tell us little more about your school's approach to thesis.

keNneTh
Tue Jun 12 2007, 05:25am
Registered Member #606 Joined: Thu Jun 07 2007, 03:45am
: angeles city, pampanga
tnx neo and nirghum for ur reply..well,im studying at a typical modernist school..but somehow,they still tackled with classical and contemporary styles..for our thesis,the process is justthe normal way of doing an architecture thesis..but our instructors want something to be feasible..but for me,i want something to be innovative...something which is a orthodox and modern,and the same tme functional..our instructors want me to pursue on my ideas but they commented that it seems to be hard..i just read one of the forum which is the "mseum for the blind" and somehow,i got interested with it..and thanx very much for you neo and nirghum for giving some comments..thnx.
nirghum
Wed Jun 20 2007, 11:28am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
http://archsociety.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?2485.post

even this "under water" thesis seemed very interesting and amazing new thought to me. take look at this thread.
dont forget to share with us waht you did finally took. keep sharing pal, about your thesis, keep asking for support. we love to talk we are so talkative you know

Go to: