« Previous topic | Next topic »
khulna, reporting back after visiting simmin
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Nishid
Mon Sep 04 2006, 07:36pm
Registered Member #174 Joined: Sun Aug 20 2006, 06:38pm
Hello...people.

Yes the internet connection on our Chatri hall is down for some tower problem...Admin of this versity is trying to slve it,but the real problem is in the ISP. And many student in and out of hall is coonected to internet..so i guess the "light" U guys are talking about is quite enough here..And u dnt have to woory about our bounderired campus(EVEN THOUGH ITS QUITE BIG THAN MANY OTHER CAMPUSES)..the vision of the students and architects here is much deeper than the normal comercial types...and the vision of an architect does not depend on the volume of space he is living in,but is depends on the ability od closing your eyes and seeing it....

In my point of view(I have seen many other archi campus in Bangladesh and Inidia..) our facilities are quite enough for a growing architect.

and in the case of Practical work..The architects of our versity is working very successfully in Bangladesh and abroad..they have a good reputation...

So i have no great worries for my future as i think we are trained hard enogh to fight and go right to the top...The future awaits.

Thanks

NISHID
nirghum
Thu Sep 07 2006, 08:51am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
thanks NISHID for your elaborated post. actually thats should be the spirit of all the campus buddy. every one should talk about their own campus. so that we get to know them. actually i sneak pick from a visitor like me doesnt make the etire picture clear. we want to hear more from you about khulna. and please share some project with all of us that you or your friends made up for academic purpose. talk about beautiful ideas that you are culturing in your development labs. thanks again NISHID
NEO
Sat Sep 09 2006, 11:36am
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
NISHID,
But missing any event is really 'missing' it nothing else.
Who ever the person is from where ever... who misses an event he/she becomes deprived to know something more....
I was talking about the architectural events held in Dhaka city... you people often miss those. Isn't it true? Such as now the exhibition of the projects from BUET, KU, AUST and UAP's thesis is going on in the National Museum... you people are simply missing this unique and big event if you don't afford to come to see it spending your valuable time and coins.

But think we are getting the chance to get directly involved in it. We helped to arrange the exhibition… we are working as volunteers on the spot, handling all the best projects from all the schools… isn’t it a big experience?
I was talking about these things about your university, that you people often miss these events, nothing else. Your university is older than rest other private universities. So no doubt you people should have already gone a bit ahead than others.
Nishid
Sun Sep 10 2006, 01:20pm
Registered Member #174 Joined: Sun Aug 20 2006, 06:38pm
WHAT TO DO!!!! we live in Khulna..and u in dhaka..usually dhaka will be the spot for all the events. Going to a even is for u to just open your door taking a transportation and going there..But we have to travel many miles.

It aint a question of affordibility(coins) but surely its a matter of losing time(valuable) as we dont get any second of extra time when any of our project is going on..and theres something always going on...
nirghum
Sun Sep 10 2006, 10:15pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
Yeh Nishid, you are absolutely correct on your point. You wont get time to take part in different events those take place in Dhaka. Time is the toughest constrain. You wont get time to come to Dhaka often. Under such circumstances my idea is we need to share more and more information through archsociety.
Let me explain a little, those archsociety members who lives in Dhaka and takes part in any event, they should take ample information on those events and lots of photograph too. Then compose as news so that those who cant join those events at least can have knowledge of them. So the maximum responsibility goes on the Dhaka members, it seems. And khulna people need to watch out archsociety carefully. Thus we can bridge the gap using a practice of sharing stuffs online.
Edited Sun Sep 10 2006, 10:17pm
idasanka
Sun Jan 30 2022, 04:40am
Registered Member #17236 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 02:15pm
: davao
glad i found this site!

maternity photographer
geebranzy
Mon Jan 31 2022, 09:06am
Registered Member #17235 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 10:34am
: Bethany delaware
Difficulties will strengthen you
cryotherapy pensacola cost

idasanka
Tue Apr 26 2022, 02:18pm
Registered Member #17236 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 02:15pm
: davao
I wish this would still be available next year.. been dying to do this ever since.. https://bestmoldremovalelpaso.com

Go to: