Forums

Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Bhoopalam
Tue Aug 29 2006, 05:19am Print
Registered Member #136 Joined: Sat Aug 12 2006, 01:34pm
: india
Hi! Every one, This is Ramaswamy, am an Architect practicing in Bangalore, India. Currently working on residential, commercial and interior projects. any CAD related querries, I would certainly answer. If you want, I can send some of my good drawings. see them to believe. thanks for reading my message.
NEO
Tue Aug 29 2006, 09:37am
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
Wow, nice to here from you Bhoopalam.
Sure you may upload your CAD content with your forum messages using the 'file attachment' system or you may use the 'Upload' option at the top of the page.
We would be glad to get anything from you in archsociety database.
Keep rocking the forum.
Hassan
Tue Aug 29 2006, 10:48pm
Registered Member #202 Joined: Tue Aug 29 2006, 10:35pm
hi there NEO i received your invitation on orkut.....im from Lahore. i belong to the session Archi 2000-2004 National College of Arts. this is a very good effort...it appears im your senior................i want you to know that you have my support for this kind of forum. i invite you and your collegues to join the architects nca community at http://groups.msn.com/architectsnca

Cheers
hassan Edited Tue Aug 29 2006, 10:51pm
nirghum
Wed Aug 30 2006, 09:48pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
nice offer from 'Bhoopalam'. here as you see lots of student and professionals are meeting. it would be really nice if would make some time out of your busy life(i assume), and share some of your works. I wish soon you would upload some stuff.
By the way which part of Bangalore are you from? I was there for five long years. Bangalore will always remain my second home for me. Just to breath in Bangalorian air and have a cup of coffee from café coffee day I would be there, whenever I get a chance. Thumbs up to you sir.

Go to: