« Previous topic | Next topic »
need info on bangladesh housing system
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Ar.Taz
Tue Nov 20 2007, 06:43pm Print
Registered Member #265 Joined: Tue Oct 03 2006, 08:50am
: Dhaka
Hello guys.. As I've mentioned on my previous thread that we are doing new project on Eco- arch,, but no one seems to be interested. But I'll really appriciate if any of u can help me out with some information. As I am in beijing so it is kinda hard for me to collect them all my self n depending only on the net. For my new project I'm taking Ashuliya as my proposed site. My concept is based on Water.. and ashuliya matches it well.. I want to develope housing system to make well use of water and actually to prevent the structure from flood or any disaster. To procees further I need to know what are the main conditions for housing in bangladesh? and what are the main things we have to keep in mind for building?... I'l be waiting for your opinion and infos...
nirghum
Sun Nov 25 2007, 09:36pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
last couple of weeks i was passing through assulia,
what i saw is the road side is full of high rise buildings. hosting different industries, mainly garments.

and housings are very poor, those of the workers.
well there are lot many bill boards saying satellite township but i think none of them are properly authorized to build housing projects there.

well these are none official statment, just my obserbation. i am hoping some more sharing here. please come up some one.

Go to: