Forums

Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
subhashchandra
Fri Oct 13 2006, 06:24am Print
Registered Member #287 Joined: Fri Oct 13 2006, 05:45am
: gulbarga
hi
i am subhash from 5th year architecture....
nirghum
Fri Oct 13 2006, 10:04am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
hello subhash,
welcome to our community. gulbarga is in karnataka itself right?
i can recall once we went to a place called- Dandelli
it was the border between Goa and Karnataka. then we pass accross gulbarga. i mean im just putting my memory. wish hear more from you about your projects, college, campus, and friends. and mostly about you. by the way your signatuer shows some meaningless letters. isnt it better, if you put some thing meaningful in your signature.
to do that go to setting, which you can find just under the "log in" button after you are logged in. in setting change the text in the signature field with some thing meaningful.
idasanka
Wed Sep 07 2022, 12:54am
Registered Member #17236 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 02:15pm
: davao
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. https://deckbuilderseugeneor.com
cassiale
Tue Sep 20 2022, 05:49am
Registered Member #19604 Joined: Mon Sep 19 2022, 07:14am
: Alhambra

For a more affordable option online Birkenstock sale, we suggest grabbing this version of the Arizona sandals, which are made from a vinyl material. Modeled on the original, the brand says that they feature the anatomically shaped footbed, but they're also waterproof and lightweight, thanks to the EVA.

Editorial director Adrianna Brach says she wears these shoes almost everywhere. "I literally use all of these summer time extended — whether I'm walking around with my little girl, or at your workplace or Right now studio room."

Go to: