Forums

ArchSociety :: Forum :: Design Process :: Design Development

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Post your comments to improve this project ( Picture inside)
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Himel
Tue Nov 07 2006, 05:09am
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
: Dhaka
hope u can see the pic now

Himel Final Thumb Edited Thu Nov 09 2006, 12:01am
atul
Tue Nov 07 2006, 09:18am
Registered Member #73 Joined: Wed Jul 12 2006, 10:32am
remake the pixel size.. sorry i cant see it. but the canopies of those house kiosks..
admin
Thu Nov 09 2006, 12:07am
Main Admin Registered Member #1 Joined: Sun Jul 31 2005, 06:24am
: virtual architecture ..!
From now pixel size is not a problem anymore...
All images will be automatically resized to 480 pixels and the original image will also be linked form the 480 thumbnails. Isn't it great
NEO
Thu Nov 09 2006, 02:16am
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
The entire project seems to be very scattered.
As you have said before that you were inspired by the Gandhi Ashram by Charles Correa… your ultimate design follows your word no doubt.
But you have to remember that this a residence instead. And a contemporary residence should be compact in arrangement and should look like a single sculpture. Your project looks like you have different functions in a complex and you tried to arrange them according to the functional hierarchy. But that shouldn't not be a form of a residence, i think.
Edited Thu Nov 09 2006, 02:18am
atul
Thu Nov 09 2006, 02:37am
my advice wd be dont make pc generated models so quickly. you are not into the eesence of sunderbans,actually, those stupid tree things are not gud to realte. anyway, i do agree with neo, which iwas abt to tell. this is a residential project, and wd u plz tell me the time you had to do uptothis??and which year are you in?
and the most imp thing is WHERE IS YOUR vigorously 'ASKED' STILT organs?????????????near lake..and in sunderbans...without that??.....comon man!!!
Himel
Thu Nov 09 2006, 02:59pm
Registered Member #294 Joined: Mon Oct 16 2006, 05:10pm
i am in 2-3
1163084347 294 FT716 Final Model
atul
Thu Nov 09 2006, 05:28pm
the basic problem remains the same. not-compactness. otherwise the model seems interesting. the corner support system cant b understood, abt its definition. anyway.

well.let me tell you the things i-dont-liked first...

the grand entry you have desired in the model evoked surprise to my residential notion. the way the rooms are organized is difficult for me to understand the corridors or atleast the way to go through within. sunderbans rain cud be defined n the design. and moreover views and orientation to the lake is not clear. i think room at back...will be upset for having hinderances from front. anyway.

the model making capabilities are understood and appriciated. but not wash away your mind for making punches so sponteneously..anyway. u shd understand what im saying.

and most importantly, dont talk like that my friend, a ideal learner shdnt say im stupid or something like 'im in 2-3'. than dont ask for comments..in your time i cudnt use PC. but u do. can u think abt this easily? so dont say you are small. rather say you want to b big and bigger..and as well "comon seniors yell at me..!!!"

you learn someday/ hav critics. engulf them.
takecare. wishes for the projects.
atul
NEO
Thu Nov 09 2006, 08:02pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
The thing disappoints me most is your silence.
Why you are not fighting against our criticisms with your logics to your design approach? I was nagging you with criticism just to listen something what was your opinion to your design. But you are not telling anything about it.

Where is your emotion to your design.. I mean where was your emotional attachment with the project… where’s the excitement… I was trying to hear those things.
Of course what Atul said those are also true.
But this is very appreciable that you are at least sharing your design in the community… very few of us are doing like. Good work dude.
Edited Thu Nov 09 2006, 08:08pm

Go to: