1 2 
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
atul
Sun Nov 05 2006, 11:38am Print
Registered Member #73 Joined: Wed Jul 12 2006, 10:32am
: Dhaka
dear all
salam. well.i havebeen thinking of this for quite some time..so now when it seems that we are together for some long time...together.. how abt having a common platform for architecture schools on cultural ground?? think abt it!!
say we understand there are different schools organiging beautiful cultural programs...in various occasions, festivals...etc. but can there be one common forum like this archsociety where ppl can organize a good sound program atleast yearly...where we can show ppl the zeal of architecture students..at least the way we can celebrate. a tribute to society.

it can be organized in any school plinth or any neutrasl venue, or anywhere beyond dhaka. but atleast once yearly.

last year we calebrate 'chaitro shonkranti' in our campus...and eventually celebrted pohelaboishakh with country....next day...that was quite great. jaihok its always upto you.

ill ancipating replys.
NEO
Sun Nov 05 2006, 05:16pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
I had a plan just like this.
On the banner of archsociety we can easily arrange something like this.
I think archsociety has already achieved that maturity when we can think about it not only in this virtual world… we should now do something to give it a physical ground on earth.
Firstly we can start with physical campaigning in schools near us. Firstly we can put some posters declaring our existence. Then we can call a physical meeting of archsociety, anywhere… may at any school. On that meeting we can talk about the past and future of archsociety… it’s physical activities and the organizational structure. And of course on that day we’ll take the decisions and make the plan about the yearly gathering and cultural programs. I have already designed some initial posters to stick in different schools.

And in future our physical programs will be international. We’ll arrange something like the arcasia or caa gathering (of course at the beginning it will not be that big but we can start thinking of something like these.)

What you people say….?
rubelraf
Sun Nov 05 2006, 05:56pm
rubelraf
Admin Registered Member #12 Joined: Sat Sep 17 2005, 01:22pm
: Dhaka, Bangladesh

great idea.
I'm With It.
& I'll give my support as far as I can.

atul
Fri Nov 10 2006, 04:24pm
hmm . this is all the same.

great idea.
I'm With It.
& I'll give my support as far as I can.

no more comment ... none new.
atul
Fri Nov 10 2006, 04:26pm
thanks to rubel and neo for being there, but but but

isnt there.....anyone new.. we surely want new faces. new ideas. new visions.
nirghum
Fri Nov 10 2006, 07:45pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
atul you are great man.
where were you all these days? brilliant idea. we should make the plan in to action. we will. to achieve such success we need to arrange some meetings. surely at the beginig you wont get many. but if atleast few of us meet from different campus. we can plan things in detail. and the idea atul shooted can be a reality. let us work for it. i will be there with my all support.
atul
Sat Nov 11 2006, 09:38pm
where is the call?
life is calling...!!!!!
NEO
Sun Nov 12 2006, 11:21am
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
Discourse will be held this thursday in UAP open studio. Bashirul Haq sir will present a lecture there. Official notice of will come up soon in the http://www.discourse98.com

However, Atul bhai, on that very day after Discourse we can have our first official meeting of archsociety, what do you think? And i'll try to everyone know about the meeting... (everyone means everyone...), is it ok? Edited Sun Nov 12 2006, 11:21am
1 2 

Go to: