Forums

Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
SHREE
Tue Mar 27 2007, 04:48am Print
Registered Member #527 Joined: Tue Mar 27 2007, 04:03am
: hyderabad
[b]hi this is sri doing thesis on ARCHITECTONIC OF SKYSCRAPERS WITH SPECIAL EMPHASIS ON HUMAN ASPECT if any body give me suggestions about scope limitation book reference about this topic it great help for me

thanks
NEO
Tue Mar 27 2007, 05:24am
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
Few of the phrases of your thesis topic is not very clear. I didn't get the meaning of 'Architectonic of Skyscrapers'.
And what do you exactly mean by Human Aspect? In a sense all the aspects of the universe are human aspects, nothing beyond it, how do you define 'Human Aspect' in this topic.
Would you please clear the things a bit more.....
nirghum
Wed Mar 28 2007, 10:45pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
I found human being is the most adoptive species in nature. You can see them in desert, delta, flat green land, and in top of the hilly stations.
In the nature particular trees and animals are segregated and accommodated within a particular geological environment. Only human being is the universal species who moves in every places. Now a days people are trying to find space out side of the earth too.
I think people wont find much tough to accommodate in a skyscraper.
Actually whatever we build it disturb the nature. And as big the construction is that large the disturbance is. From this perception skyscrapers are big disturbance to the nature. But with the growing demand of office space, commercial or living space of human being skyscrapers seemed obvious.
Otherwise a single skyscrapers saves lot of green land, while accommodating numbers of single unit building, within itself.

These can be the scope of your thesis. Lets see what more our other members have got to tell on this topic.

And I think you didn’t miss the search bar on the top right hand corner of our community page. Use it. You can find many other previous discussion on skyscraper.

Killersmile
Sun Apr 24 2022, 06:09am
Registered Member #18025 Joined: Sun Apr 24 2022, 05:31am
: sydney australia
Great site i love it keep posting more! www.fencingspringfieldmo.com
idasanka
Tue Apr 26 2022, 01:45pm
Registered Member #17236 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 02:15pm
: davao
thank you for this! really appreciate you doing this deck https://deckbuilderswichitaks.combuildershttps://deckbuilderswichitaks.com

Go to: