Forums

Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Assasins creed
Tue Jun 26 2007, 10:03am Print
Registered Member #643 Joined: Mon Jun 25 2007, 10:17am
: Dhaka
hello everyone. I am not a student of architecture. I become a member of this group because my firm with BSIL(baizid steel industries Ltd) are going to organize a competition for the rising architects. I want to get some response from you guys. I have some question. Please answer to the question as you like
1.do u think its a good idea?
2. Will you submit your project on our competition?
3. Who can be the judge of our competition?
4. What can be the name of the programme?

Please [
PLZZZZzzzzz] response quickly. I am seriously in need of you guys support. You guys can send it on my email jams970©yahoo.com or can allow me on msn.My id is jamshed970@hotmail.
com

forum rule number1.Clarity of English has been violated.

please read the Archsociety forum rules before you post .

Edited Tue Jun 26 2007, 05:26pm
rubelraf
Tue Jun 26 2007, 01:59pm
rubelraf
Admin Registered Member #12 Joined: Sat Sep 17 2005, 01:22pm
: Dhaka, Bangladesh
hello and welcome to Archsociety
thanks for sharing this with us.

answer to your questions

1. Yes it is a nice idea.

2. I would submit my project [for that I need to know the criteria]

3. I think of Architect Muzharul Islam as he is widely acclaimed as the most influential architect of Bangladesh[ Muzharul Islam Archive ]. Professor Samsul Wares may be there as he is a famous Critic worldwide. and in this jury panel there could be other juror with professionals success.

4. the name could be "BSIL Rising Architects Award"

nirghum
Tue Jun 26 2007, 08:12pm
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
of course its a very good idea.
if you want to make it real happening, then not only archsociety but all other school of architecture need to be informed prior to the competition.
you need to take effort to promote the competition in al the campuses. i think many will submit projects.

about selecting the judge i think it would be tough job. as all the professional in this field remain pretty tight scheduled. so you have to move through many alternative. beside that once a committed teacher comes to know that its about helping the raising star, then they will take time out for your program. the crucial is making them understand the importance of such competition.
etipuf
Wed Jun 27 2007, 09:52am
Registered Member #430 Joined: Sat Jan 06 2007, 09:30pm
: istanbul
its not just a good idea but also a very good oppurtunity for students in your country, you'd be doing them the favor of providing the chance to accomplish something before they graduate. looks good on a resumee, and the competition is good motivation. people should actually be thanking you for public service:)
aliza
Fri Jun 29 2007, 01:49pm
Registered Member #68 Joined: Thu Jul 06 2006, 06:28am
: dhaka
good idea definitely...
y2knaz
Sun Jul 01 2007, 11:26pm
Registered Member #656 Joined: Sun Jul 01 2007, 02:00pm
: Dhaka
Assasins creed you did not give further informaion about the competition. Did it take place ? what is it's topic. Looking for more information. take care.

Nazia

www.y2knazia.blogspot.com

Go to: