Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Assasins creed
Thu Jun 28 2007, 05:49am Print
Registered Member #643 Joined: Mon Jun 25 2007, 10:17am
: Dhaka
This thread is a continuation of THIS THREAD
---------------------------------------------------
guys thank you very much for responding. I am really happy that guys are interested in such contest. I have already sorted the universities with architecture dept. but for betterment I want you guys also can send me a list of institutions with arch dept will help me to be sure of it. Our jury panel will be of 5 members. they are 1)two architects2) one developer3)Two professors of architects. Please send me some names on these categories. Also I need some one to contact with IAB(Institute of architects Bangladesh) or please let me know the contact path to this institution. Because we need a support from them.

Please guys read this and send me some view of yours

forum rule number1.Clarity of English has been violated.

please read the Archsociety forum rules before you post .

Edited Fri Jun 29 2007, 02:04pm
admin
Fri Jun 29 2007, 02:11pm
Main Admin Registered Member #1 Joined: Sun Jul 31 2005, 06:24am
: virtual architecture ..!
Completely forget the plan of including developers as judges. Rather they should be taken in front of a public jury on the charge of messing up the city, filling up and taking over the valuable water bodies of Dhaka.
However, you must contact IAB to move on. Here is the contact address of IAB office: House No-11 Road No-4 Dhanmondi R/A Dhaka 1205 Bangladesh, Tel/Fax: +8802-8611454
I can help you giving some personal contacts of IAB officials like the present Education Advisor and the Coordinator of Professional Affairs of IAB and the President of IAB. Send me a PM if you need the contacts, I'll answer back through PM.
Thanks for your interests. Edited Fri Jun 29 2007, 02:14pm

Go to: