Forums

ArchSociety :: Forum :: Design Process :: Bubble of Ideas..

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Amazing New Masterprogramme @ Zollverein School
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
*stephan
Thu Jul 12 2007, 02:58pm Print
Registered Member #671 Joined: Thu Jul 12 2007, 02:51pm
Hey there, i´ve found out about this new masterprogramm called `SPACE´ and I think it´s pretty innovative and sounds really interesting. It´s at the Zollverein School in Essen, Germany and is meant to be a 16 months post-professional programm in architectural design. It´s a brand new course of studies which will start in october 2007. I came across it while searching for a master course that does not stick with the classical centre of architectural or design training and this one actually seems to suit my vision. The course is said to focus on the fringes and the `space´ architecture, politics, culture and society. In my opinion  that is exactly what most of the other courses are missing.The list of lecturers is amazing, it includes, among other: Ben Van Berkel (UN Studio), Kazuyo Sejima + Ryue Nishizawa (SANAA), Reinier de Graaf (AMO/OMA), Anne Lacaton + Jean Philippe Vassal (Lacaton+Vassal), Patrick Schumacher (Zaha Hadid Architects), Duncan Lewis (Scape), Momoyo Kaijima + Yoshiharu Tsukamoto (Atelier Bow Wow), Bjarke Ingels (BIG, former Plot), and many more.
  Not less spectacular than the team of lecturers is the Zollverein School itself. The imposing new building is the first design by Japanese architects Kazuyo Seijima and Ryue Nishizawa (SANAA) to be built in Europe. I´ve been there for it´s opening and was so impressed. `SPACE´ seems to be a great opportunity for postgraduate students, maybe you want to chek out their site:  www.zollverein-school.com  

Startseite Univer 11 1

Zollverein Designschool 2006A  Edited Fri Jul 13 2007, 06:22am
nirghum
Fri Jul 13 2007, 06:27am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
thanks for your such a nice share.
i hope every one here will like to know about such a grand new school.

Killersmile
Sun Apr 24 2022, 06:07am
Registered Member #18025 Joined: Sun Apr 24 2022, 05:31am
: sydney australia
awesome post i love it keep posting more! www.fencingtulsa.com
idasanka
Tue Apr 26 2022, 01:48pm
Registered Member #17236 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 02:15pm
: davao
crazy but coolhttps://deckbuildersspartanburg.com

idasanka
Wed Sep 07 2022, 12:05am
Registered Member #17236 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 02:15pm
: davao
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers.
https://septictankservicejacksonvillefl.com/

Go to: