Forums

Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
shajib
Sat Jan 26 2008, 11:23am Print
Registered Member #504 Joined: Sat Mar 10 2007, 07:31pm
: Dhaka
Hi,

This is my first post in Archsociety. by the way, i need some help from you guys about innovative production on concrete. In my third year third semester i am asked to research and develop an innovative and sustainable concrete method and then apply it on our design project.

our developed concrete need to be sustainable and better if the aggregates are from recycled materials and most important: INNOVATIVE

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY KIND OF RESOURCE OR IDEA WHICH WILL HELPFUL IN MY RESEARCH?
NEO
Sat Jan 26 2008, 08:10pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
Hey Shajib, this is not your first post! see the information bellow your name, it shows this is your second post in this forum. By the way who are your design teachers?

If you go through a search writing 'innovative concrete constructions' 'future concrete construction' etc you may get a lot of information regarding your topic.

But is this necessary for your design studio? I can't believe it. This is kinda absurd that a student in architecture is trying to invent new technology of concrete. You know this is not at all related to architecture. Its related to applied chemistry and engineering. I don't think its wise to waste an architects time to think of all these.
The word sustainability is becoming a contemporary fashion in architecture. And people are often going terrible off track from the core essences of the issue of sustainability to somewhere else. Applying hi-tech so called sustainable materials, playing with solar panels and rain water harvesting is not all about sustainability. Don't misunderstand me, but I believe innovating sustainable concrete is a mere waste of time for architects. They have far more greater things to think of.

Hey have you heard about 'Transparent Concrete'? Although its not very related to your topic however, you may take a look, CLICK HERE Edited Sat Jan 26 2008, 08:15pm
Killersmile
Sun Apr 24 2022, 05:59am
Registered Member #18025 Joined: Sun Apr 24 2022, 05:31am
: sydney australia
Awesome post i love it keep posting more! www.paintersfargo.com
Killersmile
Sun Apr 24 2022, 08:06am
Registered Member #18025 Joined: Sun Apr 24 2022, 05:31am
: sydney australia
Interesting i love it! www.storageshedsgrandjunction.com
idasanka
Tue Apr 26 2022, 01:25pm