this is a good website...My Name is Raheel Ahmad
Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
Rahmad
Thu Oct 05 2006, 02:11am Print
Registered Member #270 Joined: Thu Oct 05 2006, 02:04am
: houston
hey wassup
This is me raheel ahmad. This is great website for Architecture Students and what is this website really for ? do u guys share your portfolio all together!
aliza
Thu Oct 05 2006, 02:38am
Registered Member #68 Joined: Thu Jul 06 2006, 06:28am
: dhaka
hi raheel....welcome to our community...this website is for achitecture students and architects to share everyones thoughts and designs...nobody yet started to share there portfolios...why dont u start that first and rock the forum... Edited Thu Oct 05 2006, 02:47am
Rahmad
Thu Oct 05 2006, 02:44am
i dont wanna sound arogant so ill follow you !
nirghum
Thu Oct 05 2006, 06:25am
Registered Member #26 Joined: Mon Nov 28 2005, 05:52pm
: bits N bites
come on you people, sharing is fun. whether it is your thoughts,
creations, designs or portfolios.
whatever just shoot it out and see how much visit do you get?
i think sharing portfolio is a great idea. and to provide such a great idea, you must be honored by some how. may be i would recommend admin to put some special tittle fro you. you deserve some thing special. thanks
Rahmad
Thu Oct 05 2006, 06:49am
i deserve somethiing speciial hahaha ok
admin
Thu Oct 05 2006, 07:21pm
Main Admin Registered Member #1 Joined: Sun Jul 31 2005, 06:24am
: virtual architecture ..!
Hey Raheel, welcome to the community...Nice posts Keep it up dude.

Here let me explain the 'Portfolio' issue:
archsociety always encourage anything which is dedicated for the community. Portfolios of students and architects are a bit personalized thing where the portfolio owner just can be proud to make a good portfolio and let other people just look towards it. Rather, archsociety gives intense opportunity to publish students’ works through the forum. Anyone can post their projects including images and CAD files as attachment files with their posts. So archsociety thinks the option of personal portfolio management is not very necessary.

You guys may already have seen that there's a separate section named 'students works' in the Digital Library. This section is for special publication of students' works as a formal archive in the Library. Only selected students projects may get the chance to be published there.
If anyone wants to publish there works through the formal Digital Library they are always encouraged to knock me with their best projects. Then I'll explain them the next steps towards the publication. As still no one requested me for any publication there.. this section of Digital Library is still empty. Anyone can be the first one get a proud publication there.

However.. few weeks ago there was an exhibition of thesis level students works (selected by open jury sessions) of 4 architecture schools of Bangladesh in the National Museum at Dhaka. archsociety has got the permission to publish digital resources of those projects. And those exclusive projects are going to be published in the Digital Library soon.

Let me say it once again... the forums are open for any publication and sharing of students projects by anyone anytime. Keep publishing your projects including your drawings, cad files or images. Enjoy…
Edited Thu Oct 05 2006, 07:26pm
Rahmad
Thu Oct 05 2006, 08:09pm
ok i have some thing for you in dat case ... lemme know

Go to: