Forums

Moderator(s): Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, Array
Author Post
annie
Sun Feb 11 2007, 11:06am Print
Registered Member #256 Joined: Sun Oct 01 2006, 06:09pm
HI THIS IS NE..I NEED HELP REAGRDIN MA RESEARCH REPRT..I HAV SHORTLISTED SUM TOPICS..BUT M CONFUSED ..WAT SHALL I GO FR.. Edited Sun Feb 11 2007, 05:18pm
NEO
Sun Feb 11 2007, 04:08pm
Admin Registered Member #4 Joined: Thu Aug 04 2005, 04:54am
: Dhaka
Well you sent me a pm and there you wrote about 4 topics, they are
wrote ...
1. metaphors in architecture
2. proportions
3. geometry
4.applications of mathematics in architecture
5. streets

Here the first 3 topics are very gaseous! tough to hold on. It will be tough to make a paper just out of some words like metaphor, proportion and geometry.
These topics comprise a lot of things.
I would go for more specific topics like the 4th or 5th one.

Application of mathematics in architecture may be an interesting topic. Architecture is a kind of art media where the philosophy and mathematics run together. When we start a project, we generally start from a philosophy, hence we work on it using the mathematics and at the end of a project we again go back to philosophy to explain what we did. In this way mathematics plays a key role in architecture as an 'executor of thoughts'.

Streets may also be a good topic. 'Streets' will comprise a lot of urban issues in your research. Streets are the element which works as a key maker of the pattern of a neighborhood. Streets defines the charecter of an area. And even streets are the thing which circulate the blood to the hearts of architecture....

Think think... there are lots of other points out there....

(Oh in this forum, writing 'internet shorthand' is strictly prohibited. You wrote a lot in your writing such as: regardin, hav, reprt, sum etc. try to avoid these from the next. I think the Admin will mercy on you this time as you are a new member. Oh, read the forum rules: click here. And I think the subject of your topic 'Hello' should also be changed. See there's an 'edit' button, try it, and change the things. Best of luck ) Edited Sun Feb 11 2007, 04:10pm
annie
Sun Feb 11 2007, 05:17pm
Registered Member #256 Joined: Sun Oct 01 2006, 06:09pm
oops..sorry i will be careful next time..though its really hard .....thanks alot NEO..
Killersmile
Sun Apr 24 2022, 07:17am
Registered Member #18025 Joined: Sun Apr 24 2022, 05:31am
: sydney australia
Great site i love it keep posting more! www.kitchenremodelaugustaga.com
idasanka
Tue Apr 26 2022, 01:34pm
Registered Member #17236 Joined: Sat Jan 29 2022, 02:15pm
: davao
thanks for sharing this with us! love it! thanks for sharing this with us! love it!

Go to: